๐Ÿ‡ Jellybean YUM 2 One Day Contest ๐Ÿ‡

Comments

• GlenysB
    GlenysB Posts: 574 Level 4

@Lady_Sarina my guess is

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

You're welcome @EOTheGr8 ๐Ÿค—

Thinking of Jellies and Jelly Episodes when walking down the Lolly Isle LOL Tis fun ๐ŸŒบ

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

My guess is

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

My guess

Thank your for the contest and badge ๐Ÿค—

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi! My guess is: 700

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

I think it's about ...

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited December 2021

Hello @Lady_Sarina what a cool contest, I did one similar a while ago in the CCFS community. I placed almond M&M's & regular M&M's in a jar. I don't like candy much so I ended up trashing the candy besides the Red M&M's (I did eat those)

Can I ask you a random question? Do you like Fruit Loops (Rainbow Loops)? I never had them before, I've seen them in stores though.

One more quick question if you don't mind. Explain the jellybeans please, like I mentioned I don't like candy that much...but if the CMs are kind enough if I win please only mail me 20 Red jellybeans or 5 Red jellybeans. Thank you.

Heres my guess:

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited December 2021

Hi @gr33n3y3z

Yes I eat those, sometimes straight out of the box, if needing a bit of cheering up LOL

Only have them for breakfast rarely, especially since they changed the flavour, as they're just not the same now.

Jellybeans are cool rewards for things you're already doing in the Community...Like the "how many levels in a week" or weekend challenge, some comps. It's just a trial for 3 months and ends at the end of this month, as I love experiments and doing new things. Spice it up a little LOL. Every month there's a "Trade Day", to swap Jellybeans for Gold Bars, depending on how many are collected.

If it goes okay, we may get another trial and add different things to it. Gotta have fun hey....

That's a cool idea mixing the different types of M & M's! I like that! I like the Blue ones LOL

I don't mind candy and am a big fan of Lollygobble Bliss Bombs :0)

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Fun contest @Lady_Sarina. My wild guess:

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited December 2021

I'm really happy I could make you laugh @Lady_Sarina !

Wow straight outta the box! No milk, you take those Fruit Loops (Rainbow Loops) straight up, kinda how I like my tequila no lime you feel me?

Do you recommend that cereal, mind you I'm very picky, I will pick out all of the other colors & have me a big bowl of Red Fruit Loops ๐Ÿ’ช. I'm very strange, I don't know why I love Red so much...

I'm not sure of the color Blue...I'm not a big fan of that color & I'm especially happy that my least favorite color (purple) is not in M&M's...though sometimes during Easter the company makes an exception & throws in purple...I usually buy a bag of those & pick out the purple ones & stomp on them...I know that seems very fierce of me. But I'm passionate about certain colors.

one more question what are, Lollygobble Bliss Bombs?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?