🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Major rant....beware

Options

I’ve been playing RC for over a year, usually end each 2 day tournament in the 6th or 7th level. The last month, the “cheats”, BOTS, fixed games have been more than usual. We’ve all encountered them....where no matter how well you play, the goodies fall out of the sky for only your opponent. I emailed support expressing my displeasure as what is OBVIOUS and got lip service that no games are pre-determined, blah blah blah. It appears my email did not sit well, because on day 2 of the tournament that started Wednesday, I have yet to move to level 2, can’t win 3 games in a row to do so. Do the owners think we’re dumb, that we can’t see a fix when it happens? Also, I stopped buying lives a few weeks ago. Gee what a coincidence I suddenly can’t get 3 wins or to move to the next level! I know I’ll get lip service from the boss folks on here....but there are many of us that play that don’t believe the lip service, so save your breath. We aren’t stupid.

i hope everyone has a great holiday with their loved ones.

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @GotaDunQH

Yes the RC can be frustrating at times :0) I usually only play now when just about to rank up in Mastery Level, to gain those extra Mastery Points.

I did however come first in the last couple of days.

Usually I'm in the top 10 and love any rewards given LOL

It is worth having a read of Arenas: Hints, Tips, screenshots and more for pics of the latest Arenas in game.

Strategy & game play is also discussed here. Pg 1 will give you a heads up & the tip I got for my favourite Arena 12 has meant I rarely loose in that arena now LOL

• Arleney
    Arleney Posts: 17 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I can totally relate. No matter your question or ideas it’s the same blah, blah,blah I’m newer to the RC and I won but now the Arena is closed to me. “Clear your cache, check your server, etc. etc..” 2 others in my family with same tablets are currently in the Arena but it’s closed to me. Such a bunch of bs.

It’s tempting to erase my game and start from scratch but I have a ton of gold bars. It’s a sham.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @Arleney

That's gotta be frustrating when others in the room are playing & you're not able to!

The RC is pretty unique in that it is played across multiple devices, on multiple platforms and in different languages, all around the world!

Unfortunately we don't have all the answers as volunteers here & it being such a sophisticated Tech game, yes that is a lot on any server. It may be open for some and not others yes, I'm guessing that is one of the things that does lighten the load on the server, globally speaking.

I'm in Australia and it is currently open for me. I usually play it now, when about to rank up in Mastery Level, to get those extra Mastery Points. Although I once was an avid fan yes & yes I use the cage LOL

Now though, there's many more events in game for the Map, between Allen's Journey, Treasure Chests, 2 hrs free lives for passing 30 levels and good rewards (including gold bars) from the Episode Race with Misty and the Safe Mission with Buddies, that I've more enjoyed passing levels there LOL

Hey Jelly Brother @NamTruong2001 just thinking...there's the answer to 2 Questions in the Jelly Crossword in the above paragraphs...if that helps 😆👍🌻

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Hi @GotaDunQH and welcome!

There are a lot of discussions about RC here in the forum! We've discussed for hours, days, months and years, everything is here!

You are welcome to navigate and read!

It happens all goodies to go to the oponent's side and on next match to us! After many discussions I realized that it is completely random!

Of course, we tend to remember mostly the cases that are 'against' us, but also there are many that have advanced us! 😉

Me, personally, when I see a day of "bad luck" I don't expect too much and I play only a little!

On lucky days I spend more time trying finish in 1st position! 😃

@Arleney I answered to your question in another thread! It is more possible for your issue to be resolved itself! 🙂

• GotaDunQH
    GotaDunQH Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for responding Nickolas, however one can tell when they are getting “hosed”. Now today, I’ve reached what I call the “flower” level (and #1 spot).....5th level before the purple badge. Just too much of a coincidence and certainly suspicious after my email to the powers that be.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Good news @GotaDunQH!

The next levels with the colorful badges are the "peacock" levels, as we call them here in the forum! 😃

• GotaDunQH
    GotaDunQH Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

Thanks! I call them flowers....lol. But peacock works too!

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@GotaDunQH,

I feel you! I play every chance I can get and some times I get so frustrated with the game as well. Yet. I still play. There have been a lot of times where I can't seem to win a game, keep even a one game winning streak! I play my first five games then depending on what time it is buy the 24 hour play and just keep playing. Some say "Why spend 49 gold bars to only win 15, that is if you win the tournament and come in first?" The answer is always the same, "I love to play Royal Championship!" This is a choice that I choose to do. I too often feel like a "bot" is always sent to make me lose a game and lose my streak. I NEVER spend gold bars to keep a streak, but I have accidentally did that a couple of times and in most cases it has never been worth those gold bars because 95% of the time, I lost the next game any way. I know losing is VERY frustrating but for me I treasure the wins MORE than the loses.

I hope you have the "cascading candies from Jelly heaven" as you continue to play!!

• Faem
    Faem Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I can't play the tournament 😭

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @Faem and welcome to our Community!

What do you mean saying that you cannot play the tournament?

Connection problem?

If you get some error message, please post a screenshot! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?