🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Trade window open! Wanna trade your Jelly Beans?

13»

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,336 Friends Moderator
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @DieOmimi in the original post, all comps for Jellybeans and the trial will close by the 31st Dec 2021 and that was also the aimed for last Trade Day.

That'll be readjusted. We just want to ensure the tally is correct, so I'll be headed through the discussions to double check everything for you all & Lola will have a look also.

There's a lot going on, as I'm sure everyone understands and appreciates, so whilst I won't overstep and give you and exact date, it'll probably be within the next 3-4 days. Lola and I will get back to everyone and do the tagging when everything's collated and ready to go 🤗

In the mean time, the New Year celebrations will be headed our way and I hope everyone has a really great time, celebrating it, with lots of friends, family, good times, laughter & good food.

Looking forward to the New Year bringing positivity, enjoyment, exciting & wonderful things for everyone, everywhere.

Take care, be safe and love the ones your with 🥰🎆🎉

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,336 Friends Moderator

Thank you very much @Lady_Sarina. I just didn't want to miss anything and that's why I asked. I will wait patiently for your taggings. 

I wish you a Happy New Year after 2022. You are pretty much the first and almost there. 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?