🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any new updates on arena being closed??

I have been checking to see if the arena is opened yet on my iPhone iPad and Samsung Galaxy since 4:30AM. I have the newest updated apps on all my devices

I am very new to writing in forum's so I hope I am writing this in the correct place.

Thank you

Best Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi @mdeus!

RC is open for me, but closed for my wife!

I suppose some local issues.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello again, everybody!

Yes, we know it can be frustrating, and we're sorry that we cannot give you any more information and that you guys must wait. 😓

This is the real answer, @j387 . It has happened before, that's correct, and it does because these features need some time and some investigations to get better and better.

As the emails say, and as the Jelly team assured us yesterday again, the Royal Championship will reopen soon, so if you could compete before, you'll compete again, most likely. 😊

We'll send your feedback to the Jelly team back in the Studio, so feel free to leave your comments in this thread. Thanks a lot ❤️

• laur6656
    laur6656 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

mine finally came on few hours ago!! I’m happy now :) yours should be back on … try updating candy crush first that’s what I had to do!!!!!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?