๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No RC now no lives !

2ยป

Comments

• holliedolly2002
    holliedolly2002 Posts: 120 Level 2

Yes I have also played from the beginning along with everyone else complaining about no access on this forum. Not sure what your point is?

• holliedolly2002

It was NEVER available to all as per email from player support. Hence why we now no longer have access

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited January 2022

O.K., let me be more clear: the answering email from player support states that some features are not available to all players and all the time, that they come and go and this is correct! This also happens to me, there are features that are not available to my Jelly all the time, as "fishing with friends", "Bananadrama" and the new feature "Daily Quests", that I never saw it in my game!

However, Royal Championship is not one of these features! It was available to all players for the last 2 years! Maybe it was available to a few players when it started, at Summer 2019, but then it was open for all! Of course, the first months there were less events in one week, so RC was also "coming and going"! And now it "comes and goes" because it comes 3 times a week and then finishes!!!

So answering email is correct! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• holliedolly2002

My goodness you are a wealth of information - I wish I was an expert in Candy Crush Jelly my life would then be complete I could give up work become a Moderator and dedicate my time to telling other players they are wrong - Thank you so much for that information but just to clarify again you are 100% wrong, As I stated previously I that is me not you, I have received an email that contradicts all your expertise and very clearly states that we who no longer have access have been moved to a test group to allow others the opportunity to play as they have not previously had this feature. You may well be the Moderator and will probably block all my posts as I have spoken against you but you are not the font of all knowledge you claim to be. You are advising all players on here who are repeatedly asking what is happening to be "patient and optimistic" when the harsh reality is you know as much as we all do and nobody not even the Studio know if or when this game will be back. Please feel free to pull rank and stop me posting but I will not agree with you as my email clearly states that the feature is no longer available for the time being and may well even be replaced with a new feature. I am not posting to be difficult I am posting to be informative as every few minutes people are asking for updates and the people who run this forum can offer nothing but patience and optimism when all players want is hard facts. These are the hard facts it has gone for now with no date as to when its back. The End.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited January 2022

@holliedolly2002 hi!

Of course, I am not going to stop you of posting! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Feel free to believe what you want, but I also know a lot about how RC works all this time and I share this info in the Community, not because I am a mod now, but as a single player for the last 2 years!

This you did not understand correctly is this:

"we who no longer have access have been moved to a test group to allow others the opportunity to play as they have not previously had this feature."

I Believe this just because for the last 2 years, nobody said, nobody reported that has not access to RC!

The existence of the Arena icon down right in the screen, is a proof, that this feature was available to all!

The "My Profile" screen, where there is "Arena ranking" and "win streak record", also indicates that RC is a feature available to all!

Finally, if you still believe that I am wrong, you are free to believe it!! ๐Ÿ‘

Well, I wish you good luck, when RC comes back again!

Be patient and wait and we can also discuss again more times! ๐Ÿ™‚

• holliedolly2002

Wonderful! Just a little tip for you, but as you state you know a lot so probably already know this but.... if you log out then log in after level 5 Arena opens up, now here is the best part as someone like me who has played from day one we are very familiar with a number of the players we play against during each round the same names come up during each tournament and many players use the additional boosters, now here is the interesting part since playing as a new player without logging in I have not come across one single player I know, no players have any boosters other than the free ones (so obviously have not built up their collection), none of them are particularly good, the top score on the leader board when I joined as the tournament was approaching its end was only 75!!!!! you wait ages to find a sugar match and when you do its often the same person you have just played therefore the proof really is in the pudding that these are all new players who are not familiar with the game and the boards. I will also post here my email when I have chance as it does confirm everything I have stated. To finish off the Arena Icon was not always present it used to be a hot air balloon or certainly was for me and it only displayed when opening the game rose to the top and then disappeared. Try my tip if you have not already these are all new players.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi again! Of course I know about logging out, play to level 5 etc! And about same opponents etc.

There is a thread I opened a long time ago in a galaxy far away! ๐Ÿ˜

I'll give you the link next time! ๐Ÿ™‚

• amenths
    amenths Posts: 13 Level 2

I understand that new players have to be given a chance but not at the expense of current loyal players. It is not our position to do what another person's job. The initiation is the job of the moderator

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?