🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

About components cheating

Comments

• moe9774
    moe9774 Posts: 10 Level 2

There is a person showing in the weekly contest that shows how many levels we beat, their levels since the new week started was 170 as soon as the new week began. This is not possible to play 170 levels that fast. How do these players get on here. It's ruining the game when we have no way of winning because some player is cheating the game.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @msmira

Welcome to Jelly Community :O)

Unfortunately we are unable to deal with purchases directly in the Forums. You can however, use this link.

It's good to add any detail you have including dates, Player ID, description & any screenshots if you have them too.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited February 2022

Hi!

@amenths, you posted in the wrong place! 😉

You are welcome to post to Royal Championship area! 🙂

However, before posting, you can navigate between various discussions in the area and find interesting information about the game, Arenas and more and so may your question will be answered! 😀

@moe9774, you also posted in the wrong place! Your post is about Candy Crush Saga!

• smackim1son
    smackim1son Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited February 2022

Oh yea well riddle me this😡😡😡😡 me and 3rd place were battling it out for hours back and fourth for 1st place then out of no where this fuck cunt cheater attlia, comes out of no where and takes 1st.

Edited by CM:🤨 Remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

• smackim1son
    edited February 2022

Fix your game from cheaters and your cheats 😡😡

• smackim1son
    edited February 2022

So you allow cheaters to all of a sudden come out of no where and take the lead!!! Me and third place was battling it out for first for hours. Even 4 place was right behind us! Then out of no where this Attila takes first place and was never on the board!!! I've explained this to you several times but you choose to censor post. You know the problem and refuse to fix it. Yea your part of the problem too😡😡. You got cheaters lose a game then come back on the next game and another game and blow you out the water.

Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

• lindaz432
    lindaz432 Posts: 15 Level 2

Why haven’t any new boards been added to RC? Getting bored playing the same boards over and over. You got rid of two power ups and a couple boards but didn’t replace them. I know people pay to play so why don’t you fulfill your end and give is paying customers a more exciting and fresh experience?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi @lindaz432!

This is a good idea for the ideas area! 😃

You can open a new thread in Jelly ideas area, explain what do you think and let players to vote!

When you open it, I am going to vote your idea! 😉

• lindaz432
    lindaz432 Posts: 15 Level 2

this is getting super annoying! Especially when you need one more level to complete a streak and you go back to the beginning because you can’t fix this problem

• grffxprs
    grffxprs Posts: 167 Level 3

Been wondering if it was just me this morning or everyone having this issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?