๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Where can I post the screenshot to earn my badge?

Options

Answers

• Gemski
    Gemski Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Diamond Lim please can you help me ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Gemski

When exploring the Forums you'll find some common areas in all the Communities.

The Discussions pages will have highlighted green ribbons, containing current topics. There, in Jelly, you'll find the title Quick Links - for ease of navigation & finding things quickly. A one stop shop so to speak. There's great Discussions & Feedback, Polls, Jelly Game Team Discussions, Tips for Newbies in Leveling up (Explorer Badge) & where to post and also a list of Jelly Badges.

Reading page 1 of any Discussion, before posting, is a great way to know the gist of the Discussion & see Guidelines/ Badges, if there are any. There's Moderators & a CM for each Community who can also help you out, as you get to know the different Communities also.

The Contests Areas also have a list of Badges in those Green Highlighted Ribbons also.

The top line above contains the 5 different Areas of a Community for quick navigation also. The Welcome Discussion in Discussions Green Ribbons will assist with Profiles, Posting/ Commenting & House Rules also.

Looking forward to seeing you around Jelly Community ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ

• f3rchito
    f3rchito Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, i already reach the level 1000 and i really like to get my badge ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @Gemski

That's the correct screenshot needed for posting in the Level 1000 Club Badge Discussion. ๐Ÿ‘

Click on the green link - Quick Links above. Select Jelly Badges List. Click on Jelly Level 1000 Club and that's where to post๐Ÿค—

Check out all the great things to do in Jelly in the Link above & there's also Newbies: Tips for Leveling Up Quickly there. You'll be able to receive the Jelly Explorer Badge also, just follow the tips๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Cindy4131966
    Cindy4131966 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2022
    Options

How do I join the 5000 club?

• Cindy4131966
    Cindy4131966 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Where do I post my screenshot?

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @Cindy4131966

Welcome to Jelly Community!

In the top link above there are 5 Areas to Jelly Community. In each Area the green ribbons highlight current topics.

In Discussions Ribbons you'll find Quick Links - Navigating quickly around Jelly, this is a good place to start to become familiar with where everything is. It has a Full List of Jelly Badges that you can post in from there and also the Explorer Quiz and badge, along with great Discussions, Polls and Jelly Saga Topics!

Looking forward to seeing you around Jelly :O)

• Borchelt
    Borchelt Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @Borchelt Please post a screenshot of your current level on the Jelly Map in the Level 4000 Club :O)

Full List of Jelly Badges and their links are available also ๐Ÿ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?