🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Crash past level 5445

Options
gervicky
gervicky Posts: 22 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Support

I have passed level 5445 and I had to update in the playstore to move forward except after the update the game no longer opens...

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gervicky

If you play through Facebook you may need to ensure that is updated also. The minimum recommended storage on your device is 2GB, so it's always good to do a little Housekeeping on your device like deleting messages & putting photo's on a USB or PC.

Check for Updates to the Playstore also.

There are some trouble shooting steps. Please read them before applying and if you have the Game App on another device, try to save your progress before doing them.

Please let me know how you go 🌻

• gervicky
    Options

I don't play through Facebook, only only phone and tablet. Is 5445 the last level available on Android?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @gervicky

That was the last level but new levels are usually released on Wednesdays. Some of our Local Contenters update this in the Discussion Episodes and New Releases (bottom of page 13 shows the latest map beginning at 5446).👍

Did you check out the steps for reinstalling the App? Was it helpful and are you able to open it now?

• gervicky
    Options

Hi again!

We'll I am at level 5480 and since last update all my rewards ( lollipops) have gone! I only have a + sign instead of a number for each of the 4 lollipops at the bottom of my screen...and as you can imagine I am not happy...considering I had +50 for each of the 4!

Now how do I get these back???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?