🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

All my lollipops disappeared!

Options
gervicky
gervicky Posts: 22 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Support

We'll I am at level 5480 and since last update all my rewards ( lollipops) have gone! I only have a + sign instead of a number for each of the 4 lollipops at the bottom of my screen...and as you can imagine I am not happy...considering I had +50 for each of the 4!

And even when I get to the next game they still show the + sign instead of showing my actual rewards which means I can't use any except if I buy new ones ( which I won't) and of course because of this, I takes me longer to pass a level.

This is both showing on my phone ( android marshmallow). And tablet ( Oreo)

Now, how do I get these back???

Who do I contact at kings to give me back my hard earned rewards???

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gervicky

try this link for android for lost Boosters and please let me know how you go :O)

• gervicky
    Options

Hi lady sarina

Thanks and I did follow the procedure. I logged out and logged in again and they reappeared except for the bomb lollipops that still show the + sign instead of the number...

And I even won a few of these since and still the +sign instead of a number.

I don't share my phone or tablet so no one else is logged into my account. I need the bomb lollipops back! I had about 25 available!

I am now at level 5482.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @gervicky

Glad you were able to get some back! As it's the weekend, office hours are closed but if you provide your Jelly Player ID, we can look into it for you👍

Alternatively, In Game you'll find the Help Centre and you can contact them through there also and the game info should go to them. Always good to provide a little detail though, device, platform you play through and the issue and what you've tried already.

Purchases we're unable to deal with in the Forums but you can mention those also :O)

• gervicky
    edited March 2022
    Options

Lady sarina,

Thanks.my ID is gervicky.I am at level 5484 and I play on my phone ( BlackBerry and galaxy note both on marshmallow) and my tablet ( Oreo).My account is on all devices and I never bought the bomb lollipops. I earned every single one of them and that's why I am so upset.As you can imagine at this level I stacked up on them, so I need them back.Thanks again

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @gervicky

The Player ID will be a number. Open the Jelly App. On the Home Skin select Profile and then double tap the King Logo at the top. That'll give you the Player ID number.👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?