🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1469 not enough moves

Options
Yorben_Goeree
Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
edited May 2022 in Level tips

Can’t complete for without using boosters for several attempts. Well, more than 100 attempts on same level. How can I beat this level with 20 moves for 3 parts small board?

Thanks

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi @Yorben_Goeree!

I agree with you, that there are levels that are completely impossible to complete with the moves offered!

That's why there are boosters!

I use the daily boosters, Allen's journey, boosters earned in R.C. and chests and also Gold Bars to get some moves more!

There is also the option of watch an add and get a booster + moves (unfortunately not available to all)

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Nikolaos_Prodromidis Finally and thanks for your helpfully feedback! Yeah, it’s almost impossible level to completed! But for level 1469 is now completed! ✅ I got a 2nd prize from “Royal Championship” give a gold bars for 5 extra moves and I use for 2 hour double jelly fish booster from daily rewards.

You said: There is also the option of watch an add and get a booster + moves (unfortunately not available to all)

My answer: Unfortunately, for watch the ads for get a free boosters or extra moves are remove from my game King ID account for previous October 2021. I am already send a email message to King. But he said yes 😔

Thanks you ❤️

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Yorben_Goeree!

This is bad that you stopped having the add watching option!

I had never this! On the other hand my wife always had and still has this option!

I suppose that it is one of the features that "come and go" from time to time!

About boosters and daily bonuses I have to comment that slowly and as time passes by, they became a basic part of the game's architecture!

Most important in my opinion, is the double fish!

It helps a lot when you play difficult levels! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?