🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Multiple accounts merged!

Options
j387
j387 Posts: 27 Level 2

On my phone, I play with my Facebook account, and frequently I log out and my son plays with his email and my daughter with hers. We each log out and hard close the game between so that our accounts don’t merge because we had that happen once before. Now the option to log out disappeared and all three accounts appear to have merged once again! I am so frustrated because my FB profile picture shows up for all of them, even when logging in with my son’s email! How can this be fixed, and why can we no longer log out of the Royal Championship when we are done so someone else can log in?

Answers

• j387
    Options

Just in case I gave the impression it is just the profile picture that merged, we all now share the same tickets, gold bars, and regular Jelly levels, even though we were in vastly different places in the game. Our saved boosters in the RC are gone for two of us, too.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @j387

Would you please provide the Player Id...all 3 if you can, if not...then the current one displayed after you double tap on the King Icon.

• j387
    Options

Because all three accounts have merged, it is impossible to get you three account numbers. No matter which account I log in under, the account number is 11700352089. The profile picture is from my FB login, the name is what we put on my daughter’s email, and whether I log in with my FB, my daughter’s email, or my son’s email, this account with the same name and picture is what I get. All three of us lost our individual games and progress and we all get some merged form of what we had.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Thanks for the reply & the number @j387 I'm going to pass this along to be looked at.

• j387
    Options

@Lady_Sarina Is there any update? I have heard nothing and still have only one merged account. Is there anything that can be done about this?

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @j387

My apologies for the late reply!🌻

We've been able to find 2 accounts linked to the one email. Player Support will be able to ask more questions regarding the personal information needed to investigate further.🤔

It's recommended to contact them In Game, using the In Game Help Centre, as this will be easier & quicker in transferring gaming info.

On the Jelly Home screen Skin, click the pink gear wheel & then select the yellow "i" icon.

Under "Popular Topics" select the "My Game Progress" arrow. Select "can I move my game progress to a new device". (Tis helpful to read this info especially for those sharing a device with another Facebook user). At the bottom of the page, you can click on "the contact us" button.

Please provide the same Player ID you mentioned above & mention the 3 merged accounts, along with the information you described above. That kind of detail is really helpful!

Please let me know how you go with this!👍

• j387
    Options

Thought I would let you know how it went… I got the answer I expected - nothing can be done once accounts have synchronized, you will have to make a new account if you want your daughter to be able to play again, be sure to log out before switching users (even though I had already said we were doing this), and that it is impossible for more than one King account to synchronize with a Facebook account. That last one is funny because I provided three separate emails for King accounts that are all synchronized with my Facebook account. Oh, well. It appears this is a problem that either cannot be fixed or that the powers that be are not interested in fixing.

• mftews
    mftews Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it on topic - Check our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?