🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Mastery points, losing them

Lexi
Lexi Posts: 187 Level 3

Every time I sign on or just switch screens this game I go back a whole level so I should be way ahead then I am before I was losing levels but seemed to straighten it self out will provide screen shot if wanted Thanx this is really upsetting me

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi @Lexi! Can you please be more specific, posting a screenshot, if possible, so that we can help you better? 🙂

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @Lexi

Did you play a level & then return to the home screen & all was ok?

If still having the issue please provide your device details & Player ID for Jelly :O)

• Lexi

I've played one to many levels played I was losing levels for awhile but that seemed to stop I believe I sent pictures to show staying in the game itself seems to be ok but say I want to lesson to a song or select another one so I switch screens and go back the game comes back up but rests and lose my mastery level there doesn't seem to matter how much I play on were it starts up on the meter

• Lexi

And now I'm on 58 close to 59 I think if not I'll change it

I numbered them so I didn't lose track of them and I can display them in order each one I've stopped playing and restarted at a different time and I took the screen shot at the beginning of each game thanks, I've had some bi streaks more then what it says I should be way up there, I wish I had put what level each one was maybe I'll do it again, if needed thank you so much for your help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?