๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

So people don't cheat huh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Let's take a look at this. And I'm glad I had the presence of mind to take screen shots. So hereeeee we go.

There is no way this person miku should have

passed me in 5 hours. There's no way you can explains or say " sometimes it catches up. " SO SAVE THE BULL!!

do something about this๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and yes it's time stamped!!

I've got many more screen shots of cheaters I'll put out later. Take their accounts๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

ยซ1345678

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited June 2022

Hi @smackim1son and welcome!

First things first: it is impossible for a player to cheat in R.C.!

I don't know if there are a very few "experts" worldwide who can do this! If there are, I don't know about it!

Conclusion: cheating in R.C. tends to be completely impossible!

About this player who did 291 - 104 = 187 points in 5 hours, it is possible, if the player purchased unlimited ticket for 24 hours! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can post more screenshots, to explain you what is going on! ๐Ÿ™‚

• cheers2u
    cheers2u Posts: 96 Level 2

I disagree and hereโ€™s why โ€ฆ obsessive playing with quite a bit of experience certainly gets one to score up! How do I know ? Iโ€™m that obsessive player

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I agree @cheers2u!

In my opinion, more possible to get that score in 5 hours is using 24 hrs unlimited ticket!

However, it is possible for someone to get it playing continously without any loss (e.g. using powerful boosters). When tickets finish there is also the option to purchase 5 tickets for 15 gold bars! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• smackim1son
    smackim1son Posts: 11 Level 2

Here ya go. Since you think people can't cheat. Show me the 24 hour unlimited. And at the very end of the tourney she or he was at 634 or something. Doubt it. You can't convince me other wise. I've seen cheaters that I've put a block on move the piece inside the block. Then they knew I saw it with the huh emoji and leave. Others will have a lollipop with out filling up the lollipop box or I'll play a player that had 2 wins and beat them but then wait for the next game and it's them again and they still have 2 wins and then beat me. When they should have no wins. I can go on and on. I even save the names of known cheaters. Most of them will laugh a lot before they cheat then I know it's coming. Get a clue. I will find a way to record it. I am a dedicated player. Even missed appointments because of it. I'm a gamer to the fullest. Ps5. And I've got screen shots of call of duty we ding me a thank you for reporting cheaters. So I know I'm good at gaming. I know if someone is better than me and I love to play against better player that's how I got good, but for you to sit there and tell me you can't cheat on Royal is ๐Ÿ—‘. Fix it.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited June 2022

O.K., I start from this: 24 hours unlimited means that you can pay 49 gold bars and get a ticket that allows you to play for 24 hours as many matches as you want! This way you can get many points. I remember a player who had more than 1000 points!

I repeat for one more time that it is almost impossible for a player to cheat on R.C.

Some interesting information for you, because I understood that you don't know some common issues on R.C:

• Issue 1: Game freezes, you can't move anything. This issue is not caused by your opponent. It is a memory issue that appears because there is problem on one of the two devices (yours or your opponent's) or communication problem.
    • A good practice to avoid this is to clear app's cache from time to time to have enough memory on your device. When this happens, game freezes for both opponents and only emojis work. Thats why sometimes you see that your opponent uses the laughing emoji. When this happens I suggest you to wait. The player who leaves first looses and the other player is the winner.
    • Issue 2: You see that you play against the same player for 2 or more matches in a row, but their streak number does not "fit" to previous match results!!! There is nothing to worry! It is also another memory issue that does not allow your new opponent's picture and name to be loaded. The game loads your previous opponent's name and pic and you think that you play against the same person. Sometimes, at the end of the match the real opponent's pic and name is loaded and you realize that you were playing against another person!

The screenshots that you posted show that miku goes from 104 to 290 in aproximately 4hrs and 50 mins, nothing strange!

Someone can do this using unlimited ticket and playing without stop!

I hope that I helped! And look, I don't "sit there and tell you ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ". I try to help being more than 2 years here in the forum and also playing R.C. for more than 2 years.

However you can disagree with my opinion, it is your right and I accept this if it happens!

• holliedolly2002
    holliedolly2002 Posts: 120 Level 2

I stopped playing RC as I thought there was cheating going on also its rigged, 100% rigged. I could predict with 99.9% accuracy who was going to win. However, as someone who used to purchase 24 hours that score of 290 is nothing if I didn't get 600 plus (biggest points win was in excess of a 1000, and not using super boosters I might add) I hadn't had my monies worth. That score in that timescale is definitely possible, I could comfortably do 200 in a couple of hours of constant playing. Its a very unhealthy game, the fact we are even commenting on it shows how addictive it is. I am glad I stopped playing the weather is lovely, scrap this rigged game and get out there in the fresh air, hurled up on a sofa playing this game which is 100 rigged is not healthy and the mindset of a lot of the players is appalling. Gaming is good but in moderation. Don't stress over RC its rigged and all the complaining sadly wont change this. Its a business designed to hook you in and make money end of. I was one of those players but no more and raising any points here with the moderators wont get you very far they are King through and through and do not see the flaws that players complain of. So either put up with it or do as I did and stop playing the latter is the best option.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi @hollydolly and welcome to the conversation! ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree with you about the general feeling you have, that you are disappointed!

I agree that there is not so much fun now as it was one year ago or more! The reason in my opinion is that it is more easy now to loose, regardless how good player you are, just because your opponent has better candy dropping or your opponent's boosters/blockers fillup faster than yours!

I have not a problem to loose playing against an opponent who has a good strategy, but not against someone who does not know how to play and wins because of candydropping or because they get more red/blue candies!

I thought that the option of buying boosters could make things better, but finally nothing changed!

It is more common now to have 1, 2 or 3 streak and not more and this is a problem! Of course players became better and they know more of the tricks and strategies, but there are still some who do not care too much.

I agree that gaming is good, but in moderation, this is correct! We have to think that first of all R.C. is just a game, as all the others! Then I think that some changes could be done! I do not know what changes! The only I know is that they have to be changes to make players more happy! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• holliedolly2002

Morning @Nikolaos_Prodromidis totally agree there does need to be changes hence why I stopped playing. My idea is ban blockers and lets see how good players really are. I never relied on blockers and rarely if ever used them. I also think the two lollipop hammers should not be allowed to be used together. I gave up playing after what seemed to be a shift in the players I was pitched against. They lacked any skill but blocked from the get go turning it into a game of Solitaire not a two way game. I have 639 gold bars sat on my account which is testament to the amount of time I invested into this game. I have no intention of using them and I don't even play on the main board anymore. I don't even bother playing the free lives on RC I feel its rigged beyond belief, its a situation that I cannot change so I quit. I missed it at first but now I am glad I quit it was becoming an addiction or at least a very time consuming habit! The new players since the shift in test groups are more like little keyboard trolls with their constant laughing (I know this can be turned off) and unfair playing. These are not the type of people I would ever associate with in the real world so my theory was why spend money in the virtual world! I like to pop on here to read the complaints about the RC but for me the game has turned nasty and all fun has well and truly expired. I feel there are a number of players who feel the same way but are too hooked to do as I did and quit.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Morning @hollydolly (at least it is morning in my timezone! ๐Ÿ˜€)

I absolutely agree with you about the two powerful hammers and about blockers! I said multiple times here in the forum that the use of two powerful hammers simoulteneously is better to be restricted! I suggest a boosters' setup like this! (but maybe you already know this opinion of mine!)

I also don't "love" blockers! My opinion is that they destroy the other player's game! However other players like blockers and they rely their game on them! I respect their opinion! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Many players who are disappointed of the game's "behavior", say that the game is "rigged"! I understand their frustration and their feelings! I don't say that the game is rigged! I can rather say that the game is based on an algorithm with certain settings! Luck is an important factor to win! Changes that came on September 2020 and made the boosters/blockers filling up much faster and also the newer Arenas that have a great amount of candydropping, moved the skills-luck balance to the side of luck! These changes did the game more "challenging" but older players were not so happy for this!

• holliedolly2002

Hi @Nikolaos_Prodromidis yes, morning in my time zone also! totally agree with all your points and I think your point about the algorithm is an excellent one. I have never thought about it like that preferring to believe it was rigged.

Its been very nice chatting with you and I hope you can continue to get some enjoyment from the RC.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?