🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why is the arena having problems with the internet ?

Bguy67
Bguy67 Posts: 19 Level 2

The arena keeps on kicking me out because of the internet. It’s having internet connection issues

Best Answer

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi @Bguy67!

Connection problems is something that happens from time to time because of various reasons! Sometimes device problems, other times local internet issues.

Most of the times these problems are resolved automatically after some time!

Clearing device's cache is a good practice to resolve or avoid this kind of problems!

If you see that the problem continues, you can contact support, selecting "Contact Us", down at the bottom of any page here in the forum! 🙂

• Bguy67
    Bguy67 Posts: 19 Level 2

I don’t know what’s going on I don’t have connection issues. I will have to contact support.

• Tami1019
    Tami1019 Posts: 29 Pro Player 👑

When you contact support they’ll tell you NOTHING. Zero. The problem is NOT your device, your local internet, or your cache. They either have technical issues or they simply remove the RC for some players, which is what they hint at in their useless response. Time to find a new game…

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Answer ✓

@Tami1019, R.C. is available to all. Some other features are not (Allen;s Journey, watch an add and others), but R.C. it is!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?