🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Comments

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2

there is no chance there is no chance

So pre-programmed game that only the alleged opponent wins the games..there is no progress let alone creating a 3 series...it doesn't work....

• wiwiki

just so unfairly done and frustrating how is it supposed to be fun to play...it's an absolute fact that you can't get any chances

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 6,335 Legend

Hi @wiwiki!

Can you start counting your wins/ losses for current event and post it here? Just as a statistic!

Or if you prefer, your max. win streak and loose streak. I am going to do the same, if you agree!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 6,335 Legend

Today I played against "Inzhu":

I lost:

The same playing against "Mona":

Both matches on Arena 3!

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

@wiwiki,

I understand your frustration with the game. But, you are not the only one that this happens to. Throughout my playing of Royal Championship it is getting harder and harder to pass even the lower levels (brown and blue). It has taken me more games than I can count at times to put a three game streak in order to get to the blue level. Once there it still hard to put a three game streak to get to the next level. I have played two to three hours to get a three game streak. I will get two, then lose the next game and have to start all over again! I get frustrated when this happens, but it just makes me more determined. I play the 24hr play so I don’t have to wait an hour for a ticket, I am not winning a ticket either because I can't get a three game streak together. It seems like every time I try for a streak, I lose the next game and it's a frustrating cycle that continues to repeat itself. I've gotten to six in a row, then trying for that 7th game I lose and have to start all over again! Because I don't use my gold bars to keep a streak, not even in the lower levels. I will tap "lose a streak" in a heartbeat! It is very frustrating, but I understand the algorithms of the game too. It's not that are deliberately making you lose because that same algorithms can make you win. There is a 50/50 chance of you winning, and there is a 50/50 chance of you losing. There are only two players in a match, someone wins, someone lose.

I am not sure when I started playing Royal Championship, but I enjoy playing the game! I understand your frustration in losing, but I know you also win. Take enjoyment in your wins. Try and put the loses behind you and continue to keep playing more determined.

I hope I have been some help to you. Enjoy the game that it seems like you are passionate about. I do, regardless of the circumstances. That doesn't mean that I am ok with losing, but I accept those loses and keep playing.

• wiwiki

I win 2 out of 10 games.

Then lose 5 win 1 lose 5 win 2 lose 6 win... that I can play 3 let alone 5 games in a row is almost unthinkable... then you use booster resources and you still lose but the alleged opponent always wins with resources a little bit unfair... a little bit is an understatement... i'm not on good terms with this game because i don't believe in the good anymore. ..it's no fun ..and I'll give it up ....there's no point in doing that anymore...if nothing changes after all...usually the opponent even starts...to 97 Percent guaranteed... that's not exactly fair either...

Why would you spend gold bars to be able to play 24 hours....that means you pay money for gold bars why pay money for them..? If you get gold bars like that, ok from the game that collected them, but that takes Eike half an eternity... so why do you spend money on it ..

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

@wiwiki,

That has happened to me as well. I just had a four game winning streak and lost the fifth game. It happens. It's frustrating, I chose to lose my streak and start all over again. There are times when I lose the final game in that streak more often than not. It frustrate me, but I continue on.

I spend plenty of money buying gold bars. I love to play Royal Championship and I love to play the 24hr play. Many people of the Community ask why spend 49 gold bars only to win 15, and that's if you come in first on your leaderboard. My answer has always been the same, I love playing Royal Championship. I have only come in 2nd and 3rd on purpose, and that was to win the badges associated with 2nd and 3rd. But there have been numerous times when I was trying to come 1st that I didn't. That's just the game. Did I regret spending 49 gold bars when I didn't come in 1st, No. I love to play the game! So, it was worth it to me. I will spend money to buy gold bars, I will buy my piggy bank when it's full and I will buy the $2.99 (not sure what it's called) gold bars, lollipops, etc. I do this because I want to play Royal Championship Tuesday through Sunday.

It truly is what you want to do for me.

• wiwiki

It's just kidding....I

don't get it, why does the alleged opponent always have better chances I don't think it's fair at all ....fairness starts somewhere else for me and because of that spending money is a total rip off.....

• wiwiki

It's just kidding....I

don't get it, why does the alleged opponent always have better chances I don't think it's fair at all ....fairness starts somewhere else for me and because of that spending money is a total rip off.....

• wiwiki

There is simply no such thing as fairness...You have no chance of progressing, I don't care at all about the ranking...I want to progress and that's not possible and it won't happen either

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?