🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

If I could snap my fingers 🤌 and.. I would... 💫

123457»

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi @Princess_Jessica!

• If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Chinese!
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be a Rock guitarist! I like it very much!
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change an agreement for a "part-time job I did last summer! It was finally mostly waste of time!
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I’d decide to have better vacations at summer!
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I’d do a travel to a country far away!

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    • If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Dutch.
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be a famous artist!
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change to the better some agreements I did in my job.
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I’d trying to enjoy my free time the most.

If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I’d travel the world.

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3

Hi.

• If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak French and Italian!
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be a Formula 1 driver!!
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I would keep some money that I have spent in stupid ways!
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I would buy a new sport car!
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, is to go and watch all Formula 1 Grand Prix of the year.

• Tamara73
    Tamara73 Posts: 705 Level 4
    edited February 2023
    • If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Portugese/Brazilian. I adore that language
    • If I could snap my fingers and meet anyone in the world: Lewis Hamilton 😍
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change: Probably nothing 🤔
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen: get a little thinner ☺
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do: Go to Brasilia. Visit the grave of Ayton Senna

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,680 Sweet Legend

I still want to post it. If I could snap my fingers I'd be right back where I started when I walked in here. It was just chaos, but you could still openly share your opinion. This is no longer possible. sorry

• Shagunpro
    Shagunpro Posts: 676 Level 4
    • If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Sanskrit.
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be Mukesh Ambani.
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change my habit of playing games.
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I’d kill covid- 19.
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I’d do nothing but timepass.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,112 Jelly Moderator

Thank you everyone for snapping your fingers and sharing your wishes I loved reading all of your snaps that was awesome I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed and will join me In some great upcoming content 😊

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,580 Level 5

If I could snap my fingers and I would meet Jelly Queen in person and ask her out to go for a hike sometime

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?