πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Celebrate πŸ₯‚ Mother's day πŸ’

Options
Princess_Jessica
Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,114 Jelly Moderator
edited June 2023 in Discussions

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's in the community and outside our community πŸ’•

As you know Mother's day is approaching. Let's celebrate with all of our Mother's in the community and out of the community. I have some cards here that you can use to send to your mom's or to a mom in the community your choice. I've attached the zip below. If you would like to use them great. Here is mine to my mom.

I have special plans for my mom how about you?My mom has been through so much and still so strong. She deserves the best for mother's day and I plan on giving it to her. My plans are first while I'm picking her up to give her a card with a unlimited certificate for shopping hidden inside, a dozen of roses, (she loves roses) then take her out to dinner, we will have a great conversation, then after dinner I will take her out shopping until she is ready to stop. Our mom's are very special so cherish the time with them. You never know if we will have them next year. So what is your plans for mother's day? I am interested in hearing your plans πŸ’•

Have a good Mother's day everyone 🌷❀

Β«13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?