🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Sleepy Odus still not waking up after all your efforts?

Tony_Mc
Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Odus likes to stay up till late, like most owls do.

This time however, he is about to miss out on his own birthday...

Have you done all the necessary, but do you still find him hibernating instead of partying? Then please leave me a comment below.

Answers

• Tony_Mc

This is happening to me at the moment, how is this fixed?

Hi Lisa Burke,Thank you for posting this here on King Care. I am sorry this happened to you too while trying to wake up Odus. I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

This is happening to me also. What do I do?

Hi Jennandersson, Thank you for posting this here on King Care. I am sorry this happened to you too while trying to wake up Odus. I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team
  • This is happening to me at the moment, how is this fixed?

I too have completed all five levels and odus isnt waking up, can u please help
  • Tony_Mc

This happened to me too. And I also got 3 stars

Hi Babylovisa,Thank you for posting this here on King Care. I am sorry this happened to you too while trying to wake up Odus. I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

This is happening to me at the moment, how is this fixed?

Hi Natasha Franklin,Thank you for posting this here on King Care. I am sorry this happened to you too while trying to wake up Odus. I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

And me... 

Hi MarkyG,Thank you for posting this here on King Care. I am sorry this happened to you too while trying to wake up Odus. I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

Me too....

Hi anenglishmum, Thank you for posting this here on King Care. I am sorry this happened to you too while trying to wake up Odus. I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

I’m also having this issue.

Hi Nicole Stewart, Thank you for posting this here on King Care. I am sorry this happened to you too while trying to wake up Odus. I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

I want to complete the Odus levels too I thought King took him from the game sub 100 level?

Hi Roy Lewis, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

Has happened to me too and reported in another thread

Thanks Shazzpr, seen that ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?