🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Sleepy Odus still not waking up after all your efforts?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

This happened to me also. Soo frustrating,spent forever completing the levels, just for him to not wake up. Ugh

Hi Jess Rox,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

Comigo tbm aconteceu. Passei todos os níveis e o Odus não acordou e não recebi os prêmios. Agora já tem outro desafio: salvar a Misty. 

Hi Regiane Nunes,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Al_Anderson
    Al_Anderson Posts: 1 Newbie

This is happening to me also. What do I do?

I've maxed out on this game numerous times been a fan forever...made it to odus 4-5 times and nothing...I starting to wonder with all the other post...set up to fail??
  • Tony_Mc

Happened twice to me. Very frustrating after using items to get there.

Hi Ashley Hill, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

It happened with the misty too I had all I needed to !I've to the next step and it just got stuck and never opened 

Thanks Melissa, https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/why-cant-i-get-the-rewards-even-after-i-finish-the-steps
  • Tony_Mc

I also fell victim to the Odus scam! A real bummer since this is my first time making it to the top!

Hi W.Joseph, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

Hello - I’m having this issue too. Can you help please? Thanks 

Hi Karen Davidson, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

I've got this same problem. I never know when I get to the end if it will work. This time, I opened all the flowers and completed all levels twice and he still didn't awaken. Love the opportunity to win boosters, but hate completing all levels (and sometimes using boosters to do so) and getting nothing at the end. 

Hi Erika, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

I am having this problem also.

Hi caremulcahy, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

I did the Odus thing last week. On iPhone. Used loads of effort, time boosters gold bars - denied- 3 stars on levels 1-5. Tried hitting him with my finger - nothing. Didn’t wake. Glutton for punishment that I am tried again today and yesterday- same result- gutted. Reply (unlikely but I can ask) via email please 

Hi Bobser, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?