Options
2»

Comments

• belleabu
    belleabu Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    An update 
    this week it happened
    and today—it was there , new one.  Played 1st level, left game and now it’s gone again.  
    All updates are good

wonder if others reporting this yet ? Or I’ll just have to accept it’s me lol
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @belleabu ,

I took the case to the studio and I have good news and bad news:

Good news is you are not the only one and you are not going crazy here! :pleased:

Bad news is that this is an issue that, although the studio is aware of it, is hard to fix. We will keep sending cases like yours but in the meanwhile, just make sure that you have the latest connection and that your game is up to date (as you mention yourself).

I have sent some compensations to your account so when you log into the game you will be able to find them. I hope this alleviates the troubles!

Cheers,
    Xarly

• belleabu
    Options
    Thank you very much! And I’m glad it’s not just me.  Appreciate your response.  I enjoy a little extra competition within the game.  
    Have a great day 
  • Cassy
    Cassy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It has happened to me as well.  I beat level 5 and Misty has disappeared.  According to the timer I still have 24 hrs left to save Misty.  I have followed the trouble shooting, but still no Misty.
  • belleabu
    Options
    An update 
    this is still happening

• Xarly
    Options
    Hey @belleabu ,

Thanks for raising it again and sorry that this is taking so long. We will forward your case to the Studio and we will get back to you with any updates as we investigate what the issue might be.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • belleabu
    Options
    Thank you!  Was just providing update 🤗
  • Xarly
    Options
    belleabu said:
    Thank you!  Was just providing update 🤗
    And I appreciate it! But a player having an issue like yours without an update is not something we wish to see here :smile:. It's been escalated to the studio and we are waiting for a response, although it might take some time since they're lately busy working on new features and upcoming content!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • zeppelin929
    zeppelin929 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Also happening to me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?