🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly Saga

andiG
andiG Posts: 4 Newbie
I am stuck on ;level 2224 in the Jelly saga.  Has anyone beat this level?   There does not seem to be a way to get through.  I am not going to waste anymore time if no one else has passed it.  I've been on it for over a week. 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @andiG and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am glad to see you are enjoying Jelly Saga. It's quite a challenging and interesting game. This section is exclusively for Candy Crush Saga. You can post about Jelly Saga on the link below or navigate to Home and from there choose Jelly Saga and someone might help you there. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga

Have a wonderful day 🤗

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Hello @andiG,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Games' Sections :)

I have just tried this level!!  It is one of the hard levels like it is marked  :o  Was able to come very closer to the goal few times.  I am not an expert in this game, but I think the game is beatable when we use those "Purple Triangles" as much as possible.  Also, we need a Good Board and luck to beat it!!  Try to remove that "monster" thing that eats all the candy in middle of the board as soon as possible, that also helped me go closer to the goal.

Hope you will be able to beat this level :+1:

All the Best & Have a nice day / evening!

NOTE:  Like @firebombmarkus suggested, try to post in "Candy Crush Jelly" section next time, so that you will receive help from the experts in that game :+1:
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 
    I am moving this to the Candy Crush Jelly Saga community :-) 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?