🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga

lynnhirons
lynnhirons Posts: 6 Level 2
I used to be able to earn boosters for use in my games but I no longer get them although I still have the icons for them.  What can I do about it.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Welcome to our awesome Community @lynnhirons🤗

Are you playing on mobile or on Facebook and do you not have any extra features such as Daily Bonus, Quests or anything like that on both games?

• lynnhirons
    I am playing both games on facebook.  I get daily bonus on Jelly saga but cannot remember if I get daily bonus on Soda as I have been stuck on a game for days now.  Correct me if I am wrong but I think I used to get a Roulette wheel every day on both games but do not get it now.
  • QueenB
    Candy Crush Saga has a wheel which we call Daily Bonus Wheel while Jelly daily has the flower we need water every day.

On Candy Crush Soda you have a daily bonus streak and if you miss one day, you need to start back at day 1.

Does this sound familiar?
  • lynnhirons
    Oh yes I get them.  It is the boosters I do not get.  Fish, hands, lollypops, colouring bombs, colour candies.  It asks me to choose a booster but I cannot as I am not getting any.
  • lynnhirons
    I would appreciate an answer to the above.
  • QueenB
    Apologies for the delay @lynnhirons

Is it on Candy Crush Soda Saga you get a pop up to choose a booster? Could you please send me a screenshot of this pop that you get as you should not have to chose but just accept it 🤔

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• lynnhirons
    As you can see I get boosters in Candy Crush but do not get any in either Candy Crush Jelly or Candy Crush Soda.

• QueenB
    Thanks for this :)

We've been looking at your game records and it does show us that items are being received from the Daily Bonus so we need to look further in to this. 

Tomorrow, when you're about to open both Jelly and Soda for the first time, could you make a video recording so we can see what is happening in your game? For information on how to make a screen recording: https://screencast-o-matic.com/

Also, do you happen to have access to Windows 10 on your PC? 
  • lynnhirons
    It is not the daily bonus that I am complaining about.  It is that I do not receive any of the other bonuses, hands, lollies etc.  What you can see on the picture
  • QueenB
    What challenge/event are you supposed to get these boosters from? You need to buy these boosters or you can receive these as rewards for completing an event or challenge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?