🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Cannot ask for lives & Profile Dialog broken

DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
edited May 2019 in Support
The buttons on the "no more lives" don't work.
Also the dialog you get when you go to settings > profile, only comes up half way on the screen and the X on it doesn't work either.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @DreamDancer

Are you still having this issue? If yes, can you attach a screenshot of the issue so we can have a look?  For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

Also, which device are you playing on?
  • DreamDancer
    edited May 2019
    QueenB said:
    Sorry about the rotation, camera seems to be stuck on landscape, ...

Playing on a Dell Venue 7
  • QueenB
    Thanks for the video @DreamDancer, it helps a lot :)

Have you tried reinstalling the game app? I know it can be scary but if you have saved your game progress you will get it back once you connect the game app back to Facebook. However, you will lose any saved boosters and messages but at least the issue will be fixed.

Let me know how it goes :) 
  • DreamDancer
    edited May 2019
    QueenB said:
    However, you will lose any saved boosters and messages but at least the issue will be fixed.
    I have never, in all my years working with online games, have come across a situation where you lose money because of a bug.
    And that the game creators consider it acceptable.

This is a bug I will live with, it's not worth it to lose money over.
  • QueenB
    If you lose items that has been purchased during the reinstall, of course we will replace these, all you need to do is let us know about it.

We don't however compensate for free items so we will be looking at game records to see what has been purchased and make sure it's replaced. If you can live with the bug, that's fine but a reinstall should help improve the game so let us know if you decide to reinstall and we'll help you 😉

• Cheri_Godje
    Cheri_Godje Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am also having the same problem only on my kindle fire.. no problem in my laptop or cell phone.. Been playing on my kindle for at least 2 years with no issues.. I reinstalled but the problem persists.. Please help.. Thanks..
  • QueenB
    @Cheri_Godje thanks for sharing :)

Did you by any chance cleared the cache as well? 

To clear the cache on Amazon Fire please go to "Settings" then to "Applications". Click on "Manage Installed Applications" and select your app "game app", then click "Clear cache".

@DreamDancer I'm keeping an eye on this and will report back on Monday so please let me know if you have tried reinstalling the game app and if it worked or not so I can investigate further 😉  
  • DreamDancer
    QueenB said:
    If you lose items that has been purchased during the reinstall, of course we will replace these, all you need to do is let us know about it.

We don't however compensate for free items so we will be looking at game records to see what has been purchased and make sure it's replaced. If you can live with the bug, that's fine but a reinstall should help improve the game so let us know if you decide to reinstall and we'll help you 😉

I lost a few hundred hammers when Candy Crush Soda crashed on me and wiped them out, I will be upset when I have a need to move this game to another platform. I Don't Like Losing Work Accomplished.

• QueenB
    Hurry up and use these boosters now before switching device so they don't all go to waste...😕 We understand this is frustrating but we need to stick to our policy and T&C which you can ready about here
  • DreamDancer
    Thank you for fixing this bug.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?