🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Need to contact tech. Support

Sharon_McClaine
Sharon_McClaine Posts: 1 Newbie
Paying for candy bombs and gold blocks and not receiving. This is twice. Twice was $1.99 and today April 1 I paid $6.99. Refund my money or give me the correct items please

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Sharon- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your full packages, I can understand your disappointment. Let's make things right again :-)

I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a sweet week! 

• jts728
    jts728 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I play this game several times a day and spend money with this site. This is the second time it has happened, first time I lost over 100 of the "helpers" what I call them. Lollipops chocolate ball and the rest of them on the game and around 500 days.  Now yesterday I had around 450 continuous days and I lost them.  Played a few times yesterday and played this morning and it started me back to day 1.  Please do something about this. 
  • trailrider
    trailrider Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am on level 1465 scored 100000 several times. Won’t let me move to next levels I have a screen shot. But not sure how to send it
  • fuzzy53
    fuzzy53 Posts: 2 Newbie
    For about a week it’s saying I have no internet but I do have internet what is going on with this candy crush soda 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @fuzzy53 Welcome to our Community 😀

This page is for Candy Crush Jelly Saga however, I'll see if I can help you out. Can you let me know which device you're playing on, Android, Apple, PC?

• fuzzy53
    fuzzy53 Posts: 2 Newbie
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Awesome, thanks :)

Can you try the following please:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook (if connected).
    - Delete Facebook app (if you have it installed on your device).
    - Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (super important)
    - Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook.

Let me know how it goes :)

• reppohcmik
    reppohcmik Posts: 4 Newbie
    fuzzy53 said:
    For about a week it’s saying I have no internet but I do have internet what is going on with this candy crush soda 

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 529 Level 3
    I'm in Jelly Saga. And there is no one that is helping me there. I had my gold bars taken by your game . Three weeks you haven't return them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The fish help out the other guy or the Queen. There never is enough orange to make what you need. When it reshuffles it's not in your favor. All this started to happen when you hit the 900 level. I've had people there tell me the same problem. Candy Crush Jelly saga is a fun game until you get to this level. Then you get frustrated and stay on for about 15 minutes. 
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 529 Level 3
    975 on Candy Crush Jelly saga is the worse!!!!!! I was on it over a week. Now 988 has been a week. NEVER enough orange to help you out. Every since I got to the 900 level it's been horrible!!!! I had so much fun with this game until now. And when are you going to return my gold bars you took when I was offline? I've left messages with Alansmart and QueenMia. Nothing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?