🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

(Finished)! Photo contest! It must be jelly cuz jam don't shake!

Comments

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    I love this one; replacing the bread with pancakes. Yum!

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Elsa said:
    Elsa if I ate that for breakfast I’d be the size of a bus 😂 Shame I can’t take part in this as we don’t have jelly over here 
    Where is here and why don’t they sell jelly?

Elsa said:
    This is what Jelly Queen has to say about peanut butter and jelly! 

I have never been a huge fan of the two mixed together but I just found this awesome recipe and I am going to try it!

I love French Toast and I really and truly love peanut butter so I am putting the link for this recipe here so that I can try it out later.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    In the uk we have jam, I remember years ago getting jelly but haven’t seen any for a long time. I’m assuming you are meaning jars of fruit jelly? I don’t even know anyone who would have that sort of breakfast over here, but maybe I’m just out of the loop 🤔 Toast or cereal. maybe bacon and eggs  occasionally on a Sunday. 
    I must admit what I have seen posted so far all looks very yummy but I’d have to have it for tea 😊
  • Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    Y'all have made me hungry...
    My favorite recipe was a simple pb&j for my nephew when he was little. Using my Star Wars cookie cut outs of Darth Vader, Yoda, Boba Fet and a Storm Trooper, with a note! Oh, or a dinosaur! 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5

How about PB&J with...*whispers in background* what's he doin'? He must be crazy!....WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    In the uk we have jam, I remember years ago getting jelly but haven’t seen any for a long time. I’m assuming you are meaning jars of fruit jelly? I don’t even know anyone who would have that sort of breakfast over here, but maybe I’m just out of the loop 🤔 Toast or cereal. maybe bacon and eggs  occasionally on a Sunday. 
    I must admit what I have seen posted so far all looks very yummy but I’d have to have it for tea 😊
    I live in the USA and now that I think about it I don't think there are jars of jelly here either.  I think it's jars of jam.  I just went into my online food store and they don't sell jars of fruit jelly here either.  I saw a bunch of strawberry jams but no jelly and all these years I never paid attention to what it's called.  So we both have the same thing but no jelly.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
  • Steph_000
    Steph_000 Posts: 16 Level 2
    My favorite lol "trick up the sleeve" move is when u can line up five or more purple jellys... clears everything 
  • taunajaye
    taunajaye Posts: 1 Newbie
    QueenB said:
    That looks so yummy and fancy 😋

• kathyskids78
    kathyskids78 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I prefer jam & cheese sandwich 🥪 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?