🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Daily bonus

Cassandra72
Cassandra72 Posts: 2 Newbie
I have not received the daily bonus in over a month and my alien guy is gone is anyone else having this issue ? Oh and since the last update I can't ask for lives the pop up comes up but won't respond I have to hit the back button 😕

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @Cassandra72 😃

Can you please let me know which device you are playing on? Apple, Android, PC? 

• Cassandra72
    Cassandra72 Posts: 2 Newbie
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

You might have to try reconnecting the game app to Facebook/Kingdom as that might be the issue. Can you try out these steps? 

If the steps does not help, the issue might also be that your game is simply not part of the group that has access to these extra features.

It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. 

We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I understand that this may be frustrating, especially if your friends currently have access to new challenges that you are unable to play.

• casso62
    casso62 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Daily bonus has been gone for a few days.  Playing on iPad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?