🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Communitips! Share your tips and earn an exclusive Badge!

Options
QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited October 2021 in Discussions
No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🍭🍭🍭

The Jelly Community is looking for you!

We're recruiting sweet and spectacular strategists who want to chat about their gameplay and spread the knowledge and love of the game with others. 

Share your tips about your favorite boosters, unique challenges, chances of success, tricks to beat the Queen and her gang.

You may pick up some great ideas and you'll find a world of wisdom waiting 😉

Let us know:

What is it about the unique challenge that brings you back for more?

What tips and tricks do you use so you can better your chances of success?

Which boosters are your favorites and guarantee a win?

Which traps and tricks so the Jelly Queen and her gang use that you need to avoid as much as possible?

What's in it for you? Well, you'll be rewarded exclusive recognition with a badge that nobody has yet!

Are you ready for this Jelly? 

Comments

• korrieyay
    korrieyay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I want to be a superstar  <3

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hey, @QueenB! Doesn't everyone wanna whack that Jelly Queen with a lollipop hammer? When I get aggravated with the Queen, I go back to a good friend. By winning certain contest, I receive a color bomb hammer. I start the level with a coloring candy and hope it starts in my purple jelly. If it doesn't, I work my hardest to get it in there. When I do, I pull out that color bomb hammer and hit the coloring candy. It spreads my jelly almost everywhere on the board except for maybe places that have cupcakes. It makes fighting that nasty Jelly Queen so muck easier!
    The other bosses are a little trickier. When fighting Licorice Larry, I either make matches with orange candies or matches that help clear space under my Monkling starting area. If I can't do either of those, I make special candies. If the board is so cruel that I can't do any of those, I make matches with blue candy so it doesn't count towards Larry's Monkling bar.
    Cupcake Carl is a different story. I don't really have a fixed strategy for his levels. Jelly Queen always bows to my color bomb lollipop/coloring candy combo, and Larry usually falls to my strategy, sometimes with a little help from a lollipop hammer, but Cupcake Carl takes matters into his own hands. It seems like as soon as I get a Puffler nearly uncovered, it moves to protection. When Carl gets close to a Puffler of his own, the Puffler stays there as if to say, "Collect me before the player does. He's really getting mad now!" Sometimes I'm just forced to play Carl levels just like regular Puffler levels. One strategy that I like to use is to make as many special candies as I can in a row. When I finally make a move that doesn't give me a special candy, it'll make a decent sized explosion, which will sometimes yield the capture of one of those pesky Pufflers.
    Just some of my strategies for those obnoxious boss levels!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    This is great @Crimson_Dawn 😃

You seamed to know a lot about the boss levels which is what most are having difficulties with, quick question, do you think it would be better if you where playing agains real friends or players? Just curious 😜

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean, @QueenB. Do you mean playing against real people instead of the computers?
  • QueenB
    Options
  • Crimson_Dawn
    edited June 2019
    Options
    To tell you the truth, I'd rather keep the computers. As nasty as they may be, they're still pretty predictable. Actual people can change their strategies while the computers just follow their programming.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    Hey, @QueenB, since you asked a question out of curiosity, I would like to ask one too. What is this badge that nobody has yet?
  • QueenB
    Options
    That's a good question @Crimson_Dawn😉

You can check out all the badges here! Just click on them to see who has earned the badges but there are more to come so keep an eye on the page 😃
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    Hey, @QueenB, I have another tip! If you are playing a level that requires you to collect Pufflers, and you know where one is hiding, don't break any frosting above it unless you can capture it with that move. If you do, it will move to safety, where it will be harder to catch. First, break the frosting surrounding it so it can't run away, then move in on it!
  • uana
    uana Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    QueenB said:

The Jelly Community is looking for you!

We're recruiting sweet and spectacular strategists who want to chat about their gameplay and share their training tactics!

Share your tips about your favorite boosters, unique challenges, chances of success, tricks to beat the Queen and her gang.

What's in it for you? Well, you'll be rewarded exclusive recognition with a badge that nobody has yet and potentially join our SuperStar program! 

Are you ready for this Jelly? 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?