🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly saga game

johnny_waistcoat
johnny_waistcoat Posts: 1 Newbie
How can I get my name onto the jelly saga game ?  From Johnny waistcoat.

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @johnny_waistcoat and welcome to our Community!

Do you wanna change the nickname on your King account that is connected to the game? Or how do you mean?

What device do you play and connected to a Faceboom or King account?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @johnny_wasitcoat, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Have you followed up with the message above from @C@"Crazy Cat Lad"?  Do you still need help?

• bjt
    bjt Posts: 2 Newbie
    how can I get connected to king friends on my games.  I play through facebook gameroom
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @bjt, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I am not sure how Facebook gameroom works but if you are looking for King friends then you have to play the game on king.com or on mobile devices with your Kingdom account.  Are you able to get Facebook friends to help you with their gameroom?

• bjt
    bjt Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks ..  I am looking for King friends.   
  • _Elsa_
    Thanks for your quick response.  If you are looking for King friends then you won't find them in Facebook.  If you are on a computer you might want to play the game through king.com.  If you are on a mobile device you can create a Kingdom account and play with King friends there. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?