🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Curious minds want to know - how did you learn about Candy Crush Jelly Saga?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

You've undoubtedly seen people on the train or at a coffee shop or at work swiping at brightly colored candy pieces on their mobile devices.  Yes, they are playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga!  We would like to know how you first learned about the game?  Was it a friend?  A spouse?  A sibling?  Please comment below and let's learn how we all found out about the crushing game!

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    This is the fourth King game I tried playing. First, there was Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Soda Saga and then I found out about Jelly Saga. I loved this game as it had new game modes and new characters. It was very pleasing to play it, even the Jelly Queen levels 🙈 Unfortunately, due to a lot of games I was playing at the time and the lack of time I quit when I reached the 200ish level. I know, such a pity, but who knows maybe I will come back to it sometimes.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @firebombmarkus, looks like I'm following you with responding.  First there was Candy Crush, then Soda Saga, then Farm Heroes and then Jelly Saga.  I find Jelly and Soda much harder to clear than Candy Crush Saga.  Last night I hit a Jelly Queen level.  Oh man, that queen can really throw that green jelly all over my board.  Unfortunately, I always have to use the striped lollipops to get rid of her green slime!  Otherwise, I'd still be at that beginning.  So when I see her level coming I know that it's going to cost me money!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa She can be very annoying and her levels are quite challenging. You never know how it will turn out, one move can change everything and it was always fascinating to me.
  • _Elsa_
    I have no patience playing with her.  If I get half way through the moves and she has taken over quite a bit I just end the level and restart it.  I'd rather play with Cupcake Carl or Licorice Larry.  I have that I have a better chance of beating them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?