🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 2672 (SUPER HARD)

NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
edited July 2019 in Discussions
OH MY GODDDDDD!  O.o

Is it fair when you put at most 4 hole tiles at the center of the board? Tried 20 times and it's impossible to approach to the bottom.

Please change it, I'm begging you!!!

(Daily booster used)

Comments

• donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3
    Did you make it through yet?  I did but had to use a ton of boosters. Level 2674 is even worse, used up most of my boosters and gold and still can’t beat it. Best of luck to you!!!!
  • dlschaffner
    dlschaffner Posts: 14 Level 2
    Agreed, 2672 is too hard if not impossible. I’m going to wait for an update to make it passable. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, how are you all getting up that high in the game?  I am no where near those levels.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3
    Dedication. Lol. Unlimited lives and boosters most of the time. Sometimes I get so involved that I forget to feed my children. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    I thought I was dedicated but I am just not that lucky when it comes to clearing the levels.  I think also if you are doing it with unlimited lives I give up after trying it 4 or 5 times.  I never have to ask friends for lives because I get so fed up that I can't clear the level that I walk away from the game.  So you definitely have a lot more dedication than I do.  Hey, there is a plus to this!  If I get stuck on a level I can ask you since you've already done them!  =)
  • dlschaffner
    dlschaffner Posts: 14 Level 2
    I take full advantage of the daily boosts and try to clear as many as possible in a row to take advantage of the streak boosts as well. That and I play the game too much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?