🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I've lost my progress on jelly and saga

Options
Natalie78
Natalie78 Posts: 2 Newbie
My facebook account was disabled and now the game has put me back to level 1 is there any way I can get my original progress back, it's also saying there isn't a candy crush linked to my email, I'm gutted about it 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Natalie78, welcome to our community.  We can get your progress back so you will be ok!  Are you playing the game from your Facebook page?  Or are you on mobile?  I am going to suggest that you create a Kingdom account because I have found there to be less glitches than on Facebook.  Here is a link on how to create a Kingdom account: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1

If you need any help with this, please let me know.  Also let me know when you get your progress back.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Natalie78
    Natalie78 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It keeps taking me to my new facebook account  and level 1, my original account has been disabled or temporarily unavailable, so will I ever be able to get back to my original level please 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok let's do this. Did you create a Kingdom account from the link that I gave you above.  Follow the steps on there to create the account and then get your user ID # from here

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

They should be able to go into your account and get your Facebook progress back.

• bhen
    bhen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi support 
    I changed my phone and tried restoring my game with my Facebook account but it's not restoring. Please help cus it's annoying.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    bhen said:
    Hi support 
    I changed my phone and tried restoring my game with my Facebook account but it's not restoring. Please help cus it's annoying.
    Follow the links that I posted above and they can get your progress back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?