πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

I love the Royal Championship

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,256 Level 3
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

Comments

• donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3
    I LOVE THE ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!πŸ’–
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I was just going to make a thread about this, but you beat me to it, @donnakessler. I still haven't taken my streak past the third level, but I absolutely love playing it! I know our Community Moderator may not be able to get back to this right away, but I hope someone from King is reading this feedback. I beg you, please bring this back!!! ASAP! I do wish the price on a ticket refill didn't cost so much, and maybe that it wouldn't cost a ticket when you win the level. This is the most fun I have EVER had playing Candy Crush Jelly! The other events have been kinda boring for me, but this is the best event I have ever played in any game!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @donnakessler, welcome to our community.Β  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.Β  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I got it too.Β  I made it up to 9th place but then my opponent won and I was asked if I wanted to pay 15 gold bars to keep going and I declined it so it put me back to 5th place.Β 

The cutest thing that I liked was when Red Rabbit tossed a coin in the air to choose who plays first.Β  The negative that I found playing this live was that I am an impulsive player so I see a move and take it!Β  My brain can't function on strategy.Β  So when I got opponents who took their time trying to find the best move I thought that I was going to bust a gut!Β  I saw a couple of moves and they were still strategizing.Β  But overall, I liked it.Β 

Then I got this message and I was sad!Β  I wanted to keep playing.Β  I am going to tag @QueenB who is the community moderator so that she can see our comments here.

I'm sure this is just in testing right now and the studio is monitoring to see how we like it.Β  So do we LOVE it?

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    I LOVE THE ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!πŸ’–
    Hey all! This is amazing. @QueenB and myself are working on building something exclusive for the Royal Championship so it's awesome to see that some of you have already loved it so much you have come to let us know! The Royal Championship is just starting and we are as excited as you all are. Can't wait to have a space for this and for you all to come and give us your feedback!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Crimson_Dawn
    @Xarly and @QueenB, I am OBSSESSED with this feature, but it doesn't work!😭 It won't find someone for me to play against! Besides that, there are no lollipop hammer and licorice lock power ups anymore!😭
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Indeed! It's all being tested, @Crimson_Dawn. Now we will move to a more stable pipeline of content and at the end of this week you will see Community as a key place where to find information and where to provide your opinions and feedback.

Just have to wait a few days!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    I LOVE THIS FETURE TOO 😍😍😍😍

I couldn't get anybody to play either this time but tit's still under testing so, they might just be doing some final touches. Hang in there @Crimson_Dawn, we'll get to enjoy the full feature soon so get ready for the Jelly!

• Crimson_Dawn
    Thanks, guys! I guess I'll have to battle the evil Jelly Queen in the meantime!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    I’m stuck on level 664 in Pet Puzzle and 578 in AlphaBetty so add me. I need a break from my letters and pets (not my cats home though). GAME ID 1409336225
  • filibustero
    filibustero Posts: 1 Newbie

I enjoyedit but it sucks when it’s obvious that it wont let you win esp when you became 1st placer a few times... please when a player is good at it let them win when theyre really winning! Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?