Win 30 Gold bars here!

What are your thoughts about Moves, Turns and Rules?

XarlyXarly Posts: 2,153 Community Manager
edited July 17 in Royal Championship

It's time to speak about Moves, Turns and Rules! We would love to know how the game felt when playing it, so it would be great if you can share how you feel about the following:

• Watching Opponents - Do you have any feedback regarding watching your opponents play?

• Going First / Second - We would like to know from your experience, did you have a preference?

Apart from that, all feedback around anything involving turns and its mechanics is welcome so don't hesitate to give us your thoughts!

Prev1

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 21,297 Superstar
    That's funny @Crimson_Dawn that you like going second to get the last moves.  I prefer going first to get the first moves so then I always feel like I'm ahead of my opponent and as I get closer to 45 and the opponent is only say 25, that really makes me happy that I went first!
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,956 Superstar
    Actually, going second has saved me a couple of times today! Everyone has their preferences though. Do whatever works for you!

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/beginner-s-corner
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,233 Superstar
    I have to say I am with @Crimson_Dawn Sometimes the last two moves can be crucial. 
    @Elsa, I have a surprise for you! I saw in your first post that you though the game ended at 11. I'm currently waiting for a ticket so I can play to win #36! I've spent either 60 or 75 gold bars to refill my tickets, but I keep winning them back. I've actually earned more than I spent, which is good because if I lost all those gold bars, I would probably rage and never play again.

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,297 Superstar
    Wow I didn't think it would go that high.  So it's going to be like the daily bonus all over where it gets into the 100s.

You would have to be ridiculously good to get that high, but, yes, it will go that high as far as I know!

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,990 Community Moderator
    edited July 22
    I thought I was doing great but @Crimson_Dawn WOW, what an achievement 🙌🙌🙌

I only got to level 12 on the winning streak, I'm planing on getting much better 😝

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

• steveaw1028steveaw1028 Posts: 6
    edited July 24
    Like any other of your games, it's bull s****.

(EDITED COMMENT - ABUSIVE LANGUAGE)
  • steveaw1028steveaw1028 Posts: 6
    edited July 24
    Like any other of your games, it's bull s***.

(EDITED COMMENT - ABUSIVE LANGUAGE)
    @QueenB, don't feel bad! I spent 75 gold bars on ticket refills! The great thing is, I earned them all back! It also wouldn't help that I'm extremely addicted to the Royal Championship.😂

• kmcurtiskmcurtis Posts: 1
    I liked the championship! I played for two different weeks and missed having the added boosters the second week! I would like that if you get reset from loosing a game, the rewards also reset when you reach them again. Other than that, thank you for adding a little interest to CCJelly. 
  • MayaMansMayaMans Posts: 1
    I quite enjoyed the Royal championships. Pity it set you back all the way to 1 when losing agains an opponent. I couldnt finish. Would be nice id it only set you back to start over or the 1 place not 3 ot 4. I love the game but buying stuff gets too expensive. Especially being from south afri a as we pay almost 15times what it costs in us dollar. Else I would play a lot more. Our rand is just not worth the paper its printed on. Would it be too much to ask to take economy into consideration? I am sure kids have the same problem. This is the best match game but yeah.....

• sideout2121sideout2121 Posts: 4
    Loved opening the game a couple of weeks ago to find this new championship option. As for game play, you guys are pretty spot on with timing of moves, board setup, and I love the randomness of who goes first.
    For future options, I would love to be able to have a way to play against someone again. Some people I played against seemed not very sure of gameplay while others were very challenging. I found that when I lost I wanted a rematch! Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next round!!