🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Communitips! Share your tips and earn an exclusive Badge!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for the confirmation on this @Crimson_Dawn.  It shows how much Jelly Queen upsets me that I didn't even realize that she can get stunned.  So exactly what happens when I create a special candy?  When it's her turn she doesn't make a move and you get that extra turn?  All along I thought that every time I created a special candy that I was just given a second chance to make a move.   As an example, whenever I made a match that was a fish or she did I just thought we were given a second turn because we made that special candy.  I never thought it was for this reason.  Wow I wonder how many players aren't aware of it or is it just me that didn't realize the reason why I was given the second move.  Does she animate in any way to let you know that it stunned her? 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Ok, so just say you make a fish. When you make the fish, it looks like little sparkles go up towards the Jelly Queen, who is sitting beside that circular jelly tracker. When it gets there, it hits her in the face and she gets a surprised look on her face. Instead of getting to make a free move, you get to move again, but it still costs a move. If you make three or four special candies in a row, it makes a mini explosion around the next move that doesn't make a special candy. If it's in your jelly, it will spread it. Keep in mind that she and all the other bosses can stun you too.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    At first, I couldn't stand the Jelly Queen but now I really look forward to levels with her. I am still on lower levels so I am always trying to beat her without boosters. Sometimes it's not easy. I really love when I have a color bomb next to coloring candy. If you have that combination in her level, don't miss it out as it will spread your red jelly all over the board.

When it comes to Pufflers, it's already said. If you can't collect them with that move, don't even try because they will move back to blockers and it will be even harder to reach them.

Monklings are really nasty sometimes. And I noticed that in some levels we need more orange candies to collect one Monkling than in others which makes them harder. For these levels try to make vertical candies below the Monkling so they can clear the way to the rope.

• Crimson_Dawn
    @Elsa, I forgot to mention something. The supercharged black candies do not stun bosses when you use them to make special candies.
  • _Elsa_
    Do you mean the dark purple candies?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @Crimson_Dawn I didn't know about this part 🤔
  • Crimson_Dawn
    @Elsa, they're called black candies in the game, but they certainly don't look black!😂 I'm pretty sure that's how it works. I'll have to check myself on that later.
  • _Elsa_
    @Elsa, they're called black candies in the game, but they certainly don't look black!😂 I'm pretty sure that's how it works. I'll have to check myself on that later.
    That is very weird to call something black when it's definitely not black.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    I know, right?! I never would have known they were called black candies had it not been for those little expeditions that give me points for my ranking.  It told me to collect a certain amount of black candies, which surprised me because, as we've said, they look dark purple. Maybe we're all just color blind!😆
  • Kcbtyler
    Kcbtyler Posts: 89 Level 3
    Is there anywhere on here you can post your highest point game? If not that is a great idea for a new comment section.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?