🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Question

Samine
Samine Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi, when i win the levels the alien givew mes virtual candy and i lost all my reserve  candy andi no longer have the trunk that gives thecandyin recompense when wein the levels thanjs 

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello, @Samine! Are you talking about the Star Chaser that gives you a treasure chest when you collect seven stars, or the treasure chests on the main map? Also, I don't understand what's you're trying to say about the Allen the Alien feature. If you could clarify, I'd be more than happy to help you! Have a great day!😀
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Samine, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@Crimson_Dawn I think he is referring to Allen's Journey.  It's the same as in Candy Crush Saga but that's Build-a-Bot.  When you win a level on the first try he rewards you with a color bomb.  Every time you continue to clear the levels on the first try the rewards increase. 

@Samine, where are you looking for the reward?  It gets added to the next level when you open it up. 

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    No wonder I didn't know what it was. I don't have that event!😆

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?