🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Communitips! Share your tips and earn an exclusive Badge!

Comments

• gar16002
    gar16002 Posts: 70 Level 3
    BETWEEN LEVELS 1262-1263 ETC. I HAVE EXTRA LEVELS , WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW DO I PLAY THEM .
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    @gar16002, I've never heard of anything like that! I'll tag @QueenB to see if she knows anything about it.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn👍

@gar16002
    , this is news to me as well, are you able to send a screenshot so we we can have a closer look and find out more for you? 

Thanks 😉
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2019
    My tips for Candy Crush Jelly Saga are:

1. Play all the events that pop up weekly eg. Free Misty/Wake Odus so you'll have extra boosters in case you need them on a difficult level.

2. When playing against the bosses, try to predict what move they'll make after you move; this will make things easier for you and prevent frustration when they make a move you weren't expecting.

3. Still on the topic of the bosses: try to make as many special candies back to back to continuously stun the bosses. That way, they get very limited moves and you stand a much better chance of winning. 

4. Try to play the new episodes when the treasure chests are on the map as you'll get unlimited timed boosters in each chest and this will of course make it easier to breeze through the episodes.

I'll add more tips as they come to mind. 

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2019
    @QueenB since I’m relatively new on Jelly world I only can share some really basic tips on how play jelly :  

On Pufflers levels always starting by cracking frosting randomly across the board, and since pufflers can only move through frosting so focus on removing frosting around them that way they can’t move to far. Always watch where they go by paying attention to columns / row candy light up as they pass underneath.  

On Boss mode try to make special candy before your opponent that will stun your opponent and lose his turn, and if you creating 3 special candies in a row you will gain a special strike. 

Combining 2 special candies together to get the best affect, or any special candies with coconut wheels. 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Here's another little tip:
    When playing levels with fish net blockers (not sure about their actual name), focus on doing what you need to do to win the level, but also make as many fish as possible. Only fish can loosen the ropes of the blocker. Many times, you'll need to clear the fish blocker to access something needed to complete the level.
  • mysticalmysty
    @Crimson_Dawn it called Liquorice Lock 
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    the secret never gives up and always try again what's right, try hard to control bombs to pass the level
    fast, and don't let her have her moves and don't leave her boosters, get them all
    Give me badge please... 
    I have little, but I want to collect
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
  • mysticalmysty
    I’m always wondering what happened with this thread 🤔 seems like it’s almost forgotten.... anybody else has another tips ? Let us hear you ...    
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?