🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Allen not working (Confirmed fixed by the Studio)!

167891012»

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,653 Community Manager
    OK guys, the Studio has confirmed that the release has been sent out to the different App stores so it looks like it hasn't been approved yet and should be available on Monday.

We apologies for the misunderstanding and I'll keep you all up to date on Monday when I know for sure the release has been approved and available in the Store.

• ica_kruse
    ica_kruse Posts: 16 Level 2
    So it will be a different version from 2.26.9? Just want to be sure what is waiting for monday.
  • ScottieCat
    ScottieCat Posts: 13 Level 2
    Update this morning and Allen is back! Good to see him working after 3 weeks without him. Needed a manual update today.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Yaaaay that's awesome 😊 Thanks for letting us know @ScottieCat
  • ica_kruse
    Mine is updated now to 2.27.7 but I still do not have Allen.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @ica_kruse Thanks for letting us know. I will tag @QueenB to check it out tomorrow.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,653 Community Manager
    @ica_kruse, it sounds like you might not have access to Allen event this time 😟

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• ica_kruse
    So the fact that I had him the whole time until this issue arose means I was just a "chosen one" before? I uninstalled and reinstalled my game losing everything (before I saw that I should not do this) and when I started playing levels again, saw the screen showing how I "should" get him, but you are saying he only randomly shows up for some people?  That is a clever way to not fix a bug. 
  • teamdaddyz
    teamdaddyz Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2023

Hello, my Allen is not working its been couple of weeks now.

Please help me out here.

My user ID is

My game version is

64b 3.6.3 #5e58373

I am on Android 13. Please help. And my rank is 66 and i am on 1418 level.

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?