🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Missing promotions

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,260 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Win 30 Gold bars! Let us know what level you're on!.

Comments

• Nuwavenan
    Nuwavenan Posts: 10 Level 2
    I'm on level 1507. 

I'm having MAJOR PROBLEMS with the game.    I do not get any of the special promotions.    I get the notifications but none of the promotions.   I missed Fishing with Friends -  would get the notifications, but in the app -  it wasn't there.   Same thing e days ago -  Boss Fight -  I got a pop up on my screen and a notification but nothing ever worked.   I downloaded the upgrade app on October 17 and not one thing looks different!      I've had to repeat certain levels because they just were never recorded that I completed them.   Lastly,  I'm out probably 100 gold bars and tons of Boosters from trying to fix this problem on my phone.    I've reinstalled the game at least 3 times -  everything lost.     I really like the game but I think I'm near my end because no one ever wants to help me.   I've emailed I don't know how many times with no answers.   Can ANYONE AT KING help me please?   I have a Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge.  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Nuwavenan, welcome to our community.  I don't believe that it's your phone that's the problem.  These events sometimes are sent out as testing.  This means that players are randomly chosen to test them.  Then the studio monitors to see how the events are working.  I just opened my phone and I have nothing!  No events, no fishing with friends.  I never heard of Boss Fight so that might be something new for testing.  So it's not your game nor is it your phone.  Have you ever had the Royal Championship in your game?  That's when you play live with another player.  That only comes out certain day(s) of the week and all events are on timers.  I haven't had the Royal Championship in my game for over 2 weeks now. 

Regarding uninstalling and reinstalling the game, unfortunately when you do that you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved on your device.  Your best bet is not to do that until you have tried some of our troubleshooting tips.  I see that this is your first post so you never came here before regarding your issues.  Your best bet is to come here to the community and ask for help.  We have Superstars, like myself, that can try to offer you some troubleshooting.  We also keep an eye on the community messages and if we see an issue that a couple of players are suddenly reporting we can elevate it to find out if there is a glitch going on.

Were any of those gold bars purchased?  If so, we can offer you some steps to report this.  We cannot handle purchases issues in this community as payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support.  Please feel free to roam through our support area and if you have any new issues it's best to start a new message otherwise it might get lost in the midst of a contest.

• Nuwavenan
    Thanks Elsa,  It was the Royal Championship -  not Boss Fight, I couldn't remember the name.    Anyway,  I get to the point where it says "play now"  and nothing ever happens.    It's some kind of glitch for sure.      I've posted on Support too.   Good luck trying to send a message -   every time I try to this appears:  

Security check
    Loading captcha...

The captcha never loads so I can never send a message.   I don't think King really gives 2 craps.  If they had better customer support maybe I would make a purchase.   I'm too afraid something will go wrong. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Nuwavenan said:
    Thanks Elsa,  It was the Royal Championship -  not Boss Fight, I couldn't remember the name.    Anyway,  I get to the point where it says "play now"  and nothing ever happens.    It's some kind of glitch for sure.      I've posted on Support too.   Good luck trying to send a message -   every time I try to this appears:  

Security check
    Loading captcha...

The captcha never loads so I can never send a message.   I don't think King really gives 2 craps.  If they had better customer support maybe I would make a purchase.   I'm too afraid something will go wrong. 
    How are you trying to send them a message?  I don't think you can email them so if you tried that then that could be why you didn't get an answer.  Best place is here and you can always tag me ok? 

Yes King does care even though you are not feeling that they do at this moment.   If they didn't care then I wouldn't be a Superstar and volunteer my free time 7 days per week and sometimes up to 8 hours per day.  We, the Superstars, are a great customer support and we try to offer whatever links that we have.  Also we elevate any issues but if it's just one player reporting it then it might not be a glitch and that is why troubleshooting is the first step. 

I have made many purchases on this game, especially when I have to beat Jelly Queen.  I don't like her green jelly so when I get to her levels I use the striped lollipops to build up my jelly and get rid of hers.  I have never had any purchase problems at all.  Like I just said, any problems tag me and I will try to help you.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi there @Nuwavenan :waving: I hope @Elsa's tips helped you! 

I have moved your comments to the Support to avoid confusion as it was not related to the Contest - Therefore, could you please add your level again to the contest so your participation is registered? It's right here. Thanks and good luck :star: 

Have a Jellycious day 🍒
  • Nuwavenan
    This is a joke,  the email I got for "technical support"  referred me back to this board.   No you and Elsa are no help whatsoever, I know all of this.  I'm on level 1507, don't you think I know these things already?   I want to talk to a HUMAN and not have to keep emailing.  I've been emailing for over a friggen year!   This company is a joke,  ZERO support. 
  • Nuwavenan
    There is someone competent enough to move my message so the world doesn't see it, but can't help with the game issues.... SMH
  • Nuwavenan
    Where is my original post in Support?   How come it disappeared?  
  • Nuwavenan
    Support -  are you going to delete my post again?   Delete your post, not mine! 

I'm on level 1507. 

I'm having MAJOR PROBLEMS with the game.    I do not get any of the special promotions.    I get the notifications but none of the promotions.   I missed Fishing with Friends -  would get the notifications, but in the app -  it wasn't there.   Same thing e days ago -  Boss Fight -  I got a pop up on my screen and a notification but nothing ever worked.   I downloaded the upgrade app on October 17 and not one thing looks different!      I've had to repeat certain levels because they just were never recorded that I completed them.   Lastly,  I'm out probably 100 gold bars and tons of Boosters from trying to fix this problem on my phone.    I've reinstalled the game at least 3 times -  everything lost.     I really like the game but I think I'm near my end because no one ever wants to help me.   I've emailed I don't know how many times with no answers.   Can ANYONE AT KING help me please?   I have a Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,369 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Nuwavenan Hearty Welcome to the Candy Jelly section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issues you are having in the game!!  Please provide your game user ID number with help of this link, so that our Community Manager can look into your game and help you with the issue 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/247076/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

NOTE: If you are logged into the game ONLY through Facebook, please let me know as this above link is not useful! 

With regards to deleting the posts --> Did you post your other question in a different language?  Our posts will be deleted / closed ONLY if we post them in Non-English languages!   

Please post back with your ID number, so that I can inform our CM!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back.  

Hope everything works out fine and you will be able to enjoy your game again!  

Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?