1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Missing promotions

Options
2»

Comments

• Nuwavenan
    Nuwavenan Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you for responding.   Every single time I try to contact someone at King I get referred back to the Community Boards and get some fluffy message in response with no one really helping.   This is been over the past year.   I mean the amount of gold bars and boosters I've lost is outrageous.   Anyway,  I really enjoy the game so this is my last attempt on getting the problems fixed before I unstall it.  Thanks.   User ID 1124952236
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Nuwavenan,

I'm sorry that you feel you haven't received any help so far. Please note that we are real people here and our Superstars do their best to assist. 

No one has deleted your message: I have moved it to the archive as it was a duplicate of this one. And since you have posted the same question again, note that I have merged them together. We never delete anything, we just move it around so it stands in the right area. This is in order to keep the Community tidy and clear and for everyone to find information better. 

Regarding your issue, it seems like notifications are stuck. In this case, you simply need to clear cache and cookies from your device. You'll find the steps on how to do it here

Let us know how it goes. Thanks.
  • Nuwavenan
    Options
    You touched my post again!   That's so shady beyond belief.    Why did you change my title?   And make up your own? That's crazy that you are doing this.  Is the title MAJOR GAME PROBLEMS an issue for you?  Because that's what you keep removing.   Ridiculous!   
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @Nuwavenan, what is this?  Oh it looks like your message "MAJOR GAME PROBLEMS".  It hasn't been removed and as @QueenMia told you, we don't delete messages.  If a message is posted in the wrong area management moves them to the correct area so that you and other players with this issue can find it much easier. 

I have a suggestion for you.  We are real people here and we try our best to help on all the issues.  Why don't you spend some time here in the community looking at other messages and try to help them.  It's difficult to respond to a player who is very frustrated and I can empathize with it, but it's not always an easy answer or fix.  So today, let's build up your responses.  I see in your profile that you have 9 so far.  Let's shoot for 100 and then please come here and tell me how you made out.

• Nuwavenan
    Options
    Not Helpful at all.   Delete YOUR posts and don't touch mine.   What's the matter?   The heading MAJOR GAME PROBLEMS bothered you?     I'm printing this out and mailing it to your corporate offices.   Does ANY technical support exist with this company?   Or it's just people on a message board giving fluffy non helpful responses.   Ridiculous 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi there @Nuwavenan,

The reason why I changed your title from MAJOR GAME PROBLEMS to Missing Promotions is to make it more relevant to other members.

The Community is here to help players - Imagine another player coming to the Forum with the same issue as you. He would be able to identify your issue as his and post his problem in the same thread as you. That way, we would be able to evaluate how many players are affected by the issue and thus, be able to take action faster.  

What we call major issues here at King, is when there is a problem that block many players from playing the game. The fact that you are receiving wrong notification is not a major issues and therefore, the title is misleading - That was for the explanation as to what a Community is and why we do things a certain way.

Now, regarding your actual problem in the game: I have already answered you and provided you with a solution above:

"Regarding your issue, it seems like notifications are stuck. In this case, you simply need to clear cache and cookies from your device. You'll find the steps on how to do it here"

Also, check for new game version and update again.

Therefore, I would like to invite you to follow those steps to fix your problem. 

Thank you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?