Win 30 Gold bars here!

How many times can you play a level?

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,219 Community Manager
edited October 29 in Royal Championship
No account yet? Sign up in 2 seconds to participate! 😉

🍭🍭 🍭

Hello Jellycious people! 

Those who know us know how curious we are in the Kingdom 😋 This time we would like to know how many times you can play a level until you get tired of it?
Personally, if that's my fav level, I can play hundred of times before I need a break.

What about you?!

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,315 Superstar
    Hello @QueenMia Nice question. I guess it depends on my mood and also the time I can devote to playing the game. Let's say I can play it as much as I need to finish the level. 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,600 Superstar
    I'm not the right person to answer right now.  I'm frustrated from playing all King games lately.  Not a positive answer. 

Lately I would prefer to play a level and clear it the same day but that doesn't happen anymore.  Levels are more difficult.  Instead of answering how many times before I get tired, I am going to say 1 day before getting tired of trying.  Maybe now that I wrote this I will get lucky and start clearing them daily again!  =)
    Thanks for responding @Suzy_Fuller.  And thanks for giving me the smile that came to my face after reading that you don't wish harm to the developers.  I needed that chuckle today!
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 9,011 Superstar
    @QueenMia - good question. My max attention span for a hard level is probably the 5 tries or lives I have. If I don’t clear it by then I’m off to the next King game for something different to try.

@Suzy_Fuller - lovely answer 👏🏻. Hope no one is on your naughty list this year 🤣🤣

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
    @Foley1362, you sound like me!  Sometimes I don't even give it the 5 tries.  After the 2nd or 3rd try I close the game and move on to the next KIng game.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,219 Community Manager
    Thanks for your honest and insightful answers, guys! And if you were playing your favourite level, how many time do you think you could play without getting bored of it? 🤗

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

• SuzyFullerSuzyFuller Posts: 33 ✭✭
    @QueenMia Of course I can play a level as long as it takes to get it completed. But not without getting bored. I'm sure I've played 1476 thousands of times. But that's not for the gameplay...it's for the sugar drops. And it's easy to play because it's self-working, so I can be doing other things while playing it. So my favorite reality level is still about 30 times...at least consecutively. But Dreamworld levels, with their added complexity and skill factor? It's probably 50 tries before I start getting bored.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,706 Superstar
    edited November 3
    For some of favorites levels I don’t mind playing it over and over again ( specially to collect some boosters ), but for some ‘not so friendly levels’ soon I beat them I never wish to play that levels again 😉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    I find I don’t move up the levels very quickly on Jelly, I’m only on 1176 so I can get very fed up if it takes me too long to pass. If I can see it should be relatively easy then I don’t mind keeping at it if I am enjoying the challenge.
    I join you on that, @Sharon_Loose

What are you favourite levels then?

• Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    QueenMia said:
    I join you on that, @Sharon_Loose

What are you favourite levels then?

Mmmm 🤔 I guess I like all the easy ones 😂😂 I do like the pufflers especially 😊
    Hehe, @Sharon_Loose, easy ones are my favourites too 😅😂

• peturneapeturnea Posts: 14 ✭✭
    It depends on the level. I have a higher tolerance for skill-based over luck-based levels, and a higher tolerance for medium-length (20-40 moves) over short or long levels. For those I find more enjoyable, probably 20 or 30 times before I start getting bored. For my least favorite levels, I'm antsy after 10 tries. For ridiculous levels, I'm fairly irritated right from the get-go...maybe not to the point where I'm wishing actual harm on the developers, but certainly not entertaining ideas of adding them to my Christmas list.
    I completely agree with e!!
  • peturneapeturnea Posts: 14 ✭✭
    QueenMia said:
    Thanks for your honest and insightful answers, guys! And if you were playing your favourite level, how many time do you think you could play without getting bored of it? 🤗
    Well I think it depends how far you are in the game. I have liked some wonderful levels, which I would love to go back to, but because they are so far away, it takes me longer to actually get to level than to actually play it. It would be nice if I could  “tag” them or something so they would be available whenever you feel playing them again. Just an idea @QueenMia 😜