🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

(FINISHED) Win 30 Gold bars - What's your favourite level and/or best Candy Crush Jelly memory?!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited January 2020 in Contests
No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Jellycious people! 

With over 3000 levels to the day, there are plenty of Jelly to spread and definitely a lot of fun to be having 🤗
But we all are different and what's sweet for some might be bitter to others! 

Tell us what's your favourite level and/or favourite thing/best memory!

It can be anything, you tell us!
et me know by commenting below 👇

10 lucky winners will be randomly picked and receive 30 Gold bars each 

🤩 EASY! 

We all share the same passion for Candy Crush Jelly, so let's share some love together ❤️

You have until Wednesday 22nd of January, 13pm CET to participate!

Good luck everyone star 

🍒

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    I'm at level 87 because I do not play it that much. The caterpillars are fun.
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hello @QueenMia!

I must say that this game is really relaxing to play, with all the jelly spreading and freeing Pufflers and Monklings. Plus, the Jelly Queen, Cupcake Carl, and Liquorice Larry levels are a kind of a challenge and are the most enjoyable in the game.

I personally like spreading jelly everywhere, on my toast and sandwiches, and getting the best out of Jelly Queen with her green jelly, which I think is lime flavored for my sense of taste as it looks delicious. 

The pink jelly also looks delicious, and is strawberry flavored. Normally, when I try to spread my jelly over the green jelly, I try to go for the boosters that are on my side to avoid spreading more green jelly. Jelly Queen will also do the same with hers, as she tries to spread more jelly than me. Which is kinda annoying for me when she uses my boosters against me. Sometimes, she uses candy combos like fish + fish, fish + striped, and fish + wrapped to spread her jelly more quickly. 

I like the jelly levels in my opinion, as they are the most relaxing in the game. Keeps me calm from all the stress I had in school. I like playing this game when I’m home. Thanks and have a marvelous Monday! 
  • tinalaine64
    tinalaine64 Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is my go-to game for lunch break everyday.  And as soon as I get home, I'm back at it again!  sometimes i don't even change out of my work clothes... I just sit down and start playing.  Good thing my kids are grown and out of the house...LOL
  • TexasChic
    TexasChic Posts: 4 Newbie
    My favorite level is when I play a Super Hard Level and I surprise myself and win it on my first try.  It makes me feel like a genius! LOL! 😆😁😄
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Haha, I know that feeling, @TexasChic 😂 It's the best! 

@tinalaine64, I feel you! I like to take the game out as soon as I can 😅

@Spinnifix, @candycrushinit, thanks for sharing some nice thoughts about the game 🤗 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @QueenMia - my favorite memory of Jelly is when it first came out and rushing up the ladder as fast as I could to get to the top. I quickly cleared the first 1000 levels 💪🏻

I’ve been spending a lot of time re-discovering the game recently and forgot how much I love the Orange monkeys 🐒 levels since that’s my favorite color!  

Recently it’s been more RC focused but still love the intricacies this game provides compared to some of our favorites 🙏🏻
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,223 Level 5
    I think my favorite level is level 1959, through I lost many times 😅
    I still remember the day that this game was firt released on mobile. It was so new and strange that I was curious about it 😁
    I spend free time playing this game because it is more fun than 2 previous Candy Crush; although some levels are very tough, I still play this game 😘
  • Hectic1
    Hectic1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I dont have a favorite level. I have been playing for a very long time. I have fibromyalgia which has caused me tobhave really bad anxiety. When I feel my anxiety starting to ramp up, I play a few levels (sometimes alot of levels) and it reduces my anxiety by taking my mind off of everything. 
  • rhonda1
    rhonda1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I love taking out several times at one time! Absolutely love this game. 
  • marriettarenee
    marriettarenee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Love playing these games cause it really helps me with my anxiety and fun as well
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?