🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Shows lives on the envelope, disappear when I open it! (FIXED on version 2.31.22)!

Answers

• looney
    looney Posts: 12 Level 2
    mine still isn't fixed envelopes shoe lives but nothing inside FED UP
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

This has now been fixed for Android and iOS versions - Make sure to update to the latest one available to be able to receive lives again! 

As for Windows 10 players, we're very sorry but it seems we need to investigate a little further to be able to fix it. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have more info about it. In the meantime, if you get the chance to play via another platform, you'll be able to receive lives as normal. Also, until it gets fixed, just join us in the Community while waiting for your lives to refill: There's plenty to talk about, a lot of fun to have and extra Gold to win 🌟

Thank you all for your patience 🍒
  • ratona09
    ratona09 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, I'm at level 2957 and I have a problem issue from several weeks about my message box. It appears that I've got 8 messages and it's blank when I open it. I'm playing on my laptop. I'm really not gifted with computer issues and I fear losing all the levels I've already passed. I Don't know how to upload an update and I'm not on facebook… What shall I do?
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 514 Level 3
    I'm windows 10. Thanks for the update Queen Mia.  Please let them know it's going on 2 months now. I lost so many turns and times with my boosters. Not to mention I lost all my boosters and free turns when I was told to uninstall and reinstall. I hope someone can get these back for me.
  • schuerg54
    schuerg54 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello...I have deleted and reinstalled twice...still not getting lives.  Also...I can't get past level 933 on my Desktop (Windows 10)
  • peturnea
    peturnea Posts: 15 Level 2
    Thanks for finally fixing it! It took a while (around a month), but I think it works better now! Thanks 
  • oliamel
    oliamel Posts: 6 Level 2
    I use Windows 10 and there is no fix, no update, nothing. I don't think telling us to 'play on a different platform' solves the problem. I don't want to and I cannot play on a different platform. Could you please let us know what is happening with the game? Is there going to be a fix? The problem exists more than a month now.
  • looney
    looney Posts: 12 Level 2
    Hi  My game is not fixed either. I too play on windows 10 and it is so annoying when it says i have lives but when i go there there's nothing in there.  like you say it's been over a month since it began. I also find Bubble witch 3 keeps freezing. Maybe we can have an early Xmas present and get it fixed. 
  • Debackerman1
    Debackerman1 Posts: 1 Newbie
     My game is not fixed either. I too play on windows 10 and it is so annoying when it says I have lives but when I go there there's nothing in there it's been over a month now.
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 514 Level 3
    Guys I'm on Windows 10 it's now going on 3 months. When is this going to be fixed? I still can't get my messages. So no free turns.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?