🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

The Royals

Options
jjac272903
jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
Spoil the Royal please? Is it tomorrow or Wednesday? What time? I'm EST. Anyone? @QueenMia

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @jjac272903 - Sorry, I don't have a proper answer for you as we're still unsure, but it should come back at some point, so keep looking for it! 

I take it you like that battle mode? I'm a big fan, but I'm often getting defeated badly 😅
  • jjac272903
    Options
    @QueenMia thank you. YES! I love the competitions. A lot of great players. Just when you think you're about to win, the other player gets you. Some of these players you just can't beat no matter what lol. I wish I knew their strategy.
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hehe, so do I! That would help me improve my winning streak a LOT 😋 Glad to hear you love it! If you have any other feedback on the game and features, please let us know 😉
  • jjac272903
    Options
    Thanks and I sure will @QueenMia. Do you know if someone from the community will announce it when it comes back? Or is there a countdown for it? Maybe that could be something in the future. It could be called The Royal Ring'o'round Countdown or The Royal Ringdown. Just an idea.
  • QueenMia
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Oh I love the Royal Ring'o'Countdown idea! We'll see what we can do 😉 We aim at giving you all information and news in due time and make this Community even more vibrant, so yes! We would love to have a countdown or something like that on the Community and we're working on it 🤗 

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts! Keeps them coming! 
  • siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options
    I wonderf when I will be include...
  • jjac272903
    Options
    @QueenMia or the royal Ring'o'round countdown
  • jjac272903
    Options
    Oh m'gosh. I cannot EVER beat this one player. No matter how hard I try lol. He/she is so good. I would BEG him/her to please give me their strategy, but I doubt they would want me to lick the knife from their jelly jar of secrets. It's. Every. Single. Time. Y'ALL. This person is FANTASTIC. I don't know if I can mention names or post screenshots, but this person definitely should get recognition or maybe already has. I dont know. @QueenMia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?