🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Hello

djnsn22
djnsn22 Posts: 20 Level 2

Just stopping by to say hi too everyone,just waiting for a life so I can get back to playing I just love this game♥️

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

do you play through facebook? if so I can DM you my fb name so can be friend

• Jilybean74
    Jilybean74 Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑

Hello to you too, hope you have a great night😎

• klong
    klong Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello everyone I really think I'm going to enjoy it here 😊

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hello @klong and warm welcome to our sweet community!

Here, we run contests hosted by our amazing Superstars and CMs for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s).

We run discussions in every game community, whether it's about the game or not. You can create discussions too, as long as you're posting in the appropriate area and follows the House Rules.

If you need any help, please feel free to check our Support section for any questions answered by Superstars, CMs, and/or Game Experts. If you still need any more help, feel free to ask a question providing as much details regarding your issue and one of us can help you.

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun here in the King Community! Have a tasty Tuesday!
  • maddmarch13
    maddmarch13 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Hello. New to the site. Started playing candy crush again after years binging angry birds. Seeing if there are any perks to joining. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?