Review

Hooky
Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
I'm so frustrated and angry with the Game, I've just a scathing review 

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @Hooky 🤗

I'm sorry to hear that you're frustrated and angry. If you tell us why, maybe we can help! 

• Hooky
    Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
    I've been stuck on Map 988 for over a week, I've bought Gold and spent hours trying to complete it, Usual Issues, Not enough of The Orange Tiles and Flying Fish landing on the Wrong Tiles, oh and no where near enough moves to complete the Map.....
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2020
    I'm sorry to hear... I know the feeling when you get stuck at a level... I'm sure our game Experts will have some tips to help you pass that level - @donnakessler @Sharon_Loose @Foley1362 @Elsa @firebombmarkus any tips for our friend @Hooky here?

Thank you all 🍒
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Hooky I am sorry you are having difficulties with this level. Some of them are quite challenging indeed. I didn't reach this one yet so I can't give you any practical advice but I will post the video for you so you can watch it and find the best approach eventually.

https://youtu.be/6RvBRprbSAY

I hope this will help you. If not, maybe someone else will have better advice. I would also recommend you to take a break from the game for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?