🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jenny has an idea!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

Poor Yeti has PTSD!  What is that, you ask?  That’s Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and you can usually see that quite often in Vets who have come back from a war.  So Poor Yeti was struggling with that.  He couldn’t sleep at night and cried out in his sleep.

Jenny didn’t know what to do to help him.  He’d be screaming during the night “Leave me alone.  Stop trapping me in that green jelly,” he would shout. 

She realized that it might take some time for him to recover from that horrific adventure so she decided that since it was still mid-summer, warm weather and not a cloud in sight that she would contact his best friend Tiffi to see if she could pay him a visit.

“Hello Tiffi,” says Jenny.  “I wanted to let you know that my uncle is finally safe at home.  It took a lot of time and a lot of thinking, but I finally got hold of him when Jelly Queen’s back was turned.  He is now free of that green jelly but he’s got PTSD.  He isn’t sleeping well at night and cries out in his sleep.  I was thinking that maybe if you have some time this coming Saturday, that you would like to come by for a picnic. “

Tiffi was so excited to know that her friend was now home safe and free from that green jelly. 

“I would love to join you,” Tiffi says.  “What would you like me to bring?  How about some chocolate?  Did you know that Elsa, our King Superstar, started a contest in the King community and lots of players have been posting chocolate recipes for Yeti.  How about I find a really good chocolate recipe and bring that along?  Would you mind if I call some of Yeti’s friends from the Candy Crush Friends community to join us?  Whenever he comes here, he loves to see Red Rabbit, Misty and Olivia.  I also wanted to let you know that my sister Kimmy is coming to visit me tomorrow, so would it be ok if she came along too?”

“No problem,” says Jenny.  My uncle knows all of them and the more that come and distract him from his recent bad experience, the better for him. 

With that, they said their goodbyes and Tiffi started calling her friends and her sister.  Let’s see who she calls first here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning .....     

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?