🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Tiffi makes some phone calls

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic
Her first phone call is to her sister Kimmy.

“Hi Kimmy," Tiffi says.  “I can't wait to see you tomorrow.  Could you please stop along the way and get me some Swedish fishies?  I am getting real low on them and if you bring some for both of us then I won’t have to run to the store this week. I spoke to Jenny and she told me that her uncle is now home.  Yes!  He is FREE At LAST!  She was able to free him from that green jelly that Jelly Queen jellified him with.  She told me that he is struggling with PTSD from that horrific adventure.  So she wants to do a fun thing for him this coming Saturday.  She said that he would love a picnic with all his friends so I hope that you don't mind that I am making plans for you and you haven't even arrived her yet."

“No problem,” says Kimmy.  “I haven’t seen Yeti in a very long time, and I’ve been so busy here in Soda World that I look forward to having a break.  I will head out to the store now and will be leaving here early in the morning.  See you tomorrow.  I love you.”

Next on Tiffi’s list was Red Rabbit.    Will Red Rabbit want to join Tiffi and the gang?  Let’s find out here.

you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning .....     

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?