🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Today we get to see Yeti!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited September 2019 in Off-topic

Tiffi gets up bright and early and wakes up Kimmy. 

They pack up their belongings and eat a quick breakfast.

“Not so fast, my girls,” says Mr. Toffee.  “Let’s clean up the dishes and we still have to pack up the chocolate things that you are bringing to the picnic today.

Just then the phone rings and it’s Olivia calling.  Maybe she’s calling to find out what time everyone is meeting today.

“Hi Tiffi,” says Olivia.  “Red Rabbit called me a few days ago asking if I wanted to get together with all of you.  What a silly question that is!  Of course, I want to see all of you and also to see our friend Yeti.  I am so happy that Jenny was able to get him back home.  What kind of food are you bringing today?”

Tiffi was very happy to find out that Olivia would also be coming today.

“Well, you know how much Yeti loves his chocolate,” Tiffi says.  “I made a chocolate cake and cookies and snacks like  potato chips dipped in chocolate.  But I want Yeti to take the chips home.  I made extra so we can all try this sweet and salty snack.  Dad and Kimmy are coming along with me and we hope to be there around noon time.  Jenny never told us what time, but I think if we all get there around noon time then we will have the whole afternoon together.  See you there!”

And they say their goodbyes. 

Mr. Toffee gives the final check that the kitchen is now clean.  He picks up the basket of food that they are bringing to the picnic today.  Tiffi, don’t forget to bring all the chocolate that you made.

I have it all here Dad.  And off they go for a fun filled day with old friends!  Let’s follow along with them here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start with the beginning of the story (Part 1)

Please feel free to read all my stories here

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?