🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Red Rabbit asks Tiffi a question

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

Red Rabbit is still not used to having this loving heart inside of him, but he gets up the courage to ask Tiffi for help.

“Remember I told you about this cute little girl bunny that keeps looking at me, “ he says.  “I need your help because I don’t know what to do.  How do I tell her that she’s really cute and I’d like to go bunny hopping with her?  Do you think I should give her some flowers?  Or maybe some chocolate?” 

Poor Red Rabbit still feels insecure and unsure of himself.  Tiffi suggests that he just do what comes natural to him.  Maybe they should just get together as friends and not to think about having a relationship with her.  He likes that response very much.

Yeti is so excited to see his best friend Mr. Toffee.  He hasn’t seen him in a very long time, and he misses the old neighborhood.  But Jenny needs him here with her in Cotton Candy Clouds.  Mr. Toffee shows him the candy that he brought from the candy store and Yeti is so excited that they are together again.

“Let’s go off to the side for a bit,” says Mr. Toffee.  “We have a lot of catching up to do.”

So, the two of them go for a walk.  What do you think will happen next?  Let’s find out here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning of Part 2 ...

If you haven't read Part 1 then you can start the entire story HERE.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?