🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jenny’s surprise!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

“Dad, Jenny asked if we could stay here overnight,” asks Kimmy.  “Can we?  Then you will have an evening also to spend with your best friend instead of rushing to go home.”

Mr. Toffee agreed and the day was coming to an end.  They pack up everything and head back to Jenny’s home.  Yeti goes outside in the back and asks Mr. Toffee to join him.  Jenny tells Tiffi and Kimmy to go outside too.  There is a surprise there that you are going to want to see.  I’ll bring out the chocolates and cake for our evening snack.”

Tiffi and Kimmy were totally surprised to see who was outside with Yeti and Mr. Toffee.

“Kimmy, look who is here!” Tiffi exclaimed.  “It’s Elsa, the King Superstar, who created Yeti’s recipe book.  Hi Elsa, I didn’t know that you were going to be here.  What a nice surprise!”

“Hi guys,” Elsa says.  “Jenny mentioned that she was going to have a picnic for her uncle, and she invited me.  I am so excited to finally get to meet all of you.  I wrote stories about all your adventures, so this is wonderful that I finally get to see all of you in person!”

Just then Misty and Nutcracker showed up.  Dachs had arrived a bit earlier, at the same time that Elsa showed up.  They all hug each other, and Yeti passes the turkey over to them because he thinks that they must be starving since they just arrived.

Then Jenny brings out all the chocolate snacks.  Yeti’s eyes opened really wide.

“Look at all those chocolate things,” he says.  “OMG!  I am going to have fun eating all of them.  I know Tiffi that I have to make sure not to overeat because it will make me tired and sleepy.”

They finally finished eating and sat around the picnic table.  Yeti suggested that they have a sing along.  He loves the group Queen and his favorite song is “We are the champions…..”  So, he starts singing and they all join in.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning of Part 2 ...

If you haven't read Part 1 then you can start the entire story HERE.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?